[𝙂𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣]

"Would you like something to eat?" Hinata asks politely.

"I think we'll just shower first." Itachi says.

"Oh alright! Could you show them the room, Naruto?" She looks at me.

"Okay, could you make me something first though, I have a meeting to attend." I ask her.

"But it's Sunday?" She looks confused.

"It's an important interview, it just came up." I laugh.

"Oh right! Okay, I'll quickly get something done." She smiled.

"Okay so c'mon." I look at them.

They followed me to the end of the hallway.

"We only have three rooms so sort yourselves rooms. Also don't forget that Sakura is gonna be here as well." I go inside one of the rooms.

"Itachi, I think you should have this one. Since you stayed here last year." He nodded.

"The clothes have been washed." I say as Itachi nods.

"Sasuke, you can have the one across Itachi's. Izumi, you can have the other one beside Sasuke's." I take a deep breath.

"What about sakura?" Itachi asked, "Don't worry we have enough rooms for her." I said

"Thanks again, Naruto." He hugged me. "I told you to stop thanking me again and again." I hug back.

"The shower, it should be working fine. Other than that, there is nothing to be worried about." I look at Izumi and Sasuke.

"C'mon, I'll show you two how the bathroom works." I take the two of them to Izumi's room.

"You just have to hold this button, if you want it cold spin it to the left, if you want it hot spin it to the right." Izumi nods.

"I kinda forgot my shampoo and other things, so I was wondering if there is a store near by.." She asked.

"We were gonna go there anyway, might as well let you guys come too." I laugh awkwardly.

"Hinata and Ino might have extras or whatever, you can ask them. Or you can wait until Ino gets back and go with her." She nods.

"For your room it's a bit complicated." I look at Sasuke and then walk into his room.

"You have to press this twice for cold water and 3 times for hot water." He nodded. "The closet is in there." I pointed towards a door.

"Okay." He spoke, "Well, then I'll let you shower, you brought your things right?" He nodded.

"Alright, then see you outside." I smile. Waving off, I see hinata setting up the food. She got scared as I jumped her from the back.

"You scared me," she laughs. "Sorry." I laughed and patted her shoulder. "Izumi, and Itachi need to go to the store to buy some of the shampoos and shit."

She nodded, "We both were gonna go anyway, so I thought why not take everyone?-" she smiled.

"Oh sweet," Izumi comes out of her room. "Oh yeah, Izumi needed some stuff. You bought extras last one so-.." she smiled.

"Yeah don't worry, cmon! I have many more things you might need until we go to the store." Hinata goes with Izumi.
_________________

"Are you sure this one smells good?" Sai asked me. "I mean it does say it's scented.." I look at the shampoo I picked up. "I don't think avocado one smells good.." Itachi pointed. "Ew, I don't like avocados.." I put it down. "How about this one? It says cherry." Sai shows me.

"Uhhh- You can buy that for Ino." I laugh, "you dumbass this says men's body wash." He frowns at me. "Yeah yeah, I'm gonna go check over there."

Sasuke's pov:

I looked through the stuff when I turn around to see Naruto looking at something, "what are you looking at?" I ask as his eyes turn towards me. "Oh, just this." He shows me a bottle of something.

"Do you need help? Seems like you don't know where anything is." He laughed. "Okay, I need something to drink first, I'm thirsty." I said he nodded and took me to the food section. I stared at him, he had grown tall. Few inches taller than me.

Naruto pointed at some drinks, "Mmm, did you decide what you're gonna get?" He turned towards me. I hesitated, "Yeah, I'll have that strawberry one." I quickly picked. "Are you sure? By the looks of it, I don't think that tastes good.." he laughed.

"Yeah, I'm fine with it." He looked at me innocently and shrugged. "Well, okayy..I'm just gonna get the vanilla one.." he ruffled his hair. I blushed and looked away, so he doesn't see me. We soon got our drinks, we went to look for clothes when suddenly Naruto got a call.

"Hello?...Oh— No that's alright! You have the keys right?..Great, yeah we'll be there once he finds something. Yeah, no worries!" He laughed and hung up. "What?" I asked. "The others already left, Sakura and Itachi were getting hungry again." He smiled. "Okay." I said as he lead me to the clothes section.

"You can look for something here. Though, I'm sure we're probably gonna be forced to go to the mall in a few hours." He pats my back. I turn towards him and he stares at me adorably. "Wha-?" I hugged him tightly, without thinking.

He was a bit confused and shrugged it off, hugging me back. I looked at him, "is something wrong?," he laughs. "I've never really seen you down." I nod, should I confront him about the whole break up thing?. No, not now..

"It's nothing, let's just go." I get off him. "What about the cloth— wait for me!" He ran up and hugged me from behind. I blushed a little shade of pink. "You know, Sasuke.." he whispered in my ear softly, "I'm glad you came here." He whispered quietly.