8

Playlist-
In for it- by Tory Lanez

[Regained motivation but not rlly <3]

Naruto's pov

"N-Naruto?!" Ino yelled, "Ino?" I looked up to see her. "What're you doing?" I ask. Sasuke looks at me wide eyed. "You're sleeping here with Sasuke, did you guys do anything!" She winked.

"Well..shit." I face palmed. "I'm gonna tell everyone!" Ino giggled and ran out. "Ino, Listen!" I said as she ran out. Sasuke looked at me apologizing. "Sorry, I shouldn't have asked you to stay." I pecked his lips softly before smiling.

"It's not your fault, I chose to stay." I laid back down. Ino brought Sai with him. "Look!" She pointed towards me. "Damn naruto, you went straight for it." Sai patted her shoulder.

She left making me roll my eyes. Sasuke stuffed his face in my neck. "It's okay." I smiled. He took a deep breath and smiled. Turning towards my face. "If you say so." He smiled. He got up and locked the door. He took his shirt off.

"Let me do something, will ya?" He smirked. "It's 1 in the morning, are you sure?" I looked at him, smirking. He nodded, "Well then.." I kissed him. He took my shirt off while kissing me, which to say. Surprised me a little.

Honestly, I was in no mood for this. Sasuke kissed my head. He laid his head on my chest. "How was your day?" He asked out of the blue. "It's been great, especially with you here." I smile.

"Really?" He asked, looking at me. "Mhm." I kissed his head. "Thank you." He whispered. "Huh? For what?" I ask, "You made my day." He hugged me. "Did I? I'm glad." I smile. He chuckled.

"I'm sorry..I was a really bad boyfriend back then.." his grip grew tighter. "I'm not angry anymore." I rub his back.

"It's still my responsibility, If I didn't cheat..we could've had something." He wrapped his legs around my waist. "Sasuke, lets try to forget about the past, okay?"

"It doesn't bother me anymore.."

Well sometimes it does..

"Be positive, at least we're here, together" I try to cheer him up. "Yeah, But..not the way we wanted." He saddened. "Sasuke, I hold no grudges towards you.."

"Let's not go back in the past, Okay? We're here, sleeping, eating, together after all. And I don't want to lose you again." He moved up to kiss me.

"You have no idea how much you mean to me, naruto.." I hug Sasuke, "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too, Sasuke." I smile. We both fell asleep as we talked.

Today has been really tiring..

Lord, I hope everything goes well tomorrow.

(I'll probably write more after school tmr. It's 2:19AM and I'm tired. 💕)