1. what is gender differentiation?

Feeling a great intense heat Which spreads all over his body, Kim Rook Soo found this post-death phenomenon very strange.

As far as he could remember, after he read the novel What he usually reads, (he found the 5th volume and had just read the first chapter of that volume.) He suddenly felt a tremendous drowsiness and would not be surprised if he woke up on the hard and cold wooden floor.

But what then?
He died. He know that for some reason. But what is this heat? Besides the heat that makes him want to plunge himself into the bath with ice cold water, He felt excruciating pain throughout his body.

His stomach felt like it was being messed up, his neck, back and shoulders felt like they were about to collapse after being hit by a big Giant rock. His chest felt like it was being bitten by tens thousands of insects. Even His knees, thighs and more precisely his waist down felt like they were crushed and arranged by "God's hands" without using any anesthetic.

Looks like he's about to die again.
Well, how did he know he would die again?

Well, somehow he just knew that before he was dead and then he's alive again. Then he felt like he was going to die again but with the intensity of the pain of death 10 times over.

What else could happen after he died again? Don't tell him that the god of death loves his reaction to death so much that he makes his second death difficulty with hell class tiers or something-

"Young master Cale, are you feeling better?"

Trying to open his eyes, he was sure this voice he had never heard before. But this body remembers that voice.

The owner of that voice is Ron Molan

Surprised by this knowledge. He tried harder to open his eyes. But the pain hit him again harder like a wave-

He lost his damn consciousness-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It had been two days since he had woken up from a wave of excruciating pain that had hit him. According to doctors and healers who treated him. He should have woken up nine days ago. But, His differentiation Heat Happened a week longer than it should have been. And a fact that will not surprise him is. He came and entered this body nine days ago.

And somehow, He was the one who caused this differentiation fever a week longer than it should have been. And because of that he had to feel such excruciating pain that he lost consciousness for a week.

This F*cking god-!!

"We're really Sorry lord duke, we still can't confirm why young master has his differentiation fever a week longer than most people. And The fact that even though he has already undergone his differentiation- his secondary sexes are still not split-"

"But His gland are perfectly ripe right? And- isn't His body fine? Tell me!- Cale-! He'll be fine right?!"

"Y-Young master will be fine lord duke, it's just that even though the glands are mature enough, it's just his secondary sex that hasn't split. Other than that everything is fine."

"It's fine then- I don't care if he's Alpha, Beta or Omega. As long as Cale is fine-

"Father, I'm fine."

Letting go of worries and anxieties about his son's health. Deruth Henituse fell tiredly into the wooden chair behind him. He rubbed his temples tiredly then patted Cale's hand gently. He's relieved His son Not hurt or sick.

Seeing his son in pain a week longer than he should have made Deruth henituse nearly destroy the healer's guild and overturn the royal capital in search of a cure for His son.

"As long as you're okay, I'll give you anything Cale, so please.. stay healthy and fine like this"
Seeing Deruth's tears about to spill, Kim rook soo/ now he is cale henituse, felt a bit of uncomfotable feeling, But he knew he had to get used to it.

"Of course I'am"
Answering while smiling lightly, Cale could feel the future of his slacker life was in sight.

About differentiation, second gender alpha Beta omega?- meh who care?

As long as His slacker life Well accomplished he will be fine..

Well, as long as the death-like pain doesn't come back he'll be fine

What bad things can happen?

Trivia

Cale's body was currently 10 years old, Kim rook soo came just as Cale had differentiation fever.

Krs as Cale henituse wouldn't understand what alpha omega and Beta are, because His second sexes had not been split, the reason being that it was difficult to pursue education about sex and the second gender If That person hasn't split yet.

Cale will have a relaxing and slacker protected life time until the age of 18(Just when choi-han came) And he's not known as trash anymore. But as the universal cold beauty of the Duke family.

The fact is that Cale doesn't know about it and the funny thing is that he often self-proclaimed trash-

Well, everything went well except for that

Cale really is a poor bastard~