5. strange dream (2) : Cale, kim rok soo and promise

I'm sorry everyone, I had to be hospitalized for a while, and well- it didn't help because the coronavirus was still out there, And they were afraid it would kill me on the spot because of my sudden lung infection happen again(I don't think this is too sudden?) And So, I ran an online class at the hospital! my friends can't visit me either.. and I'm too tired to think anything else (all of my fanfic Had to put it off and I couldn't write anything... Again, I am sorry.

Note: don't expect some great song or voice(I'm nervous when I sing..) the Vidio Is just an amateur cover.. don't turn it If you expect something...because I'm afraid to damage your ears-

because I'm afraid to damage your ears-

.
.
.

I don't know why I'm stuck in this dream again...
But.. this memory...

This place in memory is so beautiful...
A wide green hills with a large beautiful flower garden...
This is definitely not the memory from Kim Rok Soo's life...

could it be?

....
...
..
.
.
.
.

....
"Mama, Why there so many people want to go to heaven?...aren't they lonely?"

*Chuckle

"They are, but... my sweet and Cutie cale, they Can still see their family from heaven.. they protect their lovely one.."

"Is that so?... So why do those maids say you gonna leave me alone to heaven? Sob sob... Can't you just stay with Us, mama? Can't I go with you? Aren't you lonely?"

"...."

"My sweetheart, my charming cale... Can you... Look after your father?... If you come with me, your father will be Alone..."

"B-but... sob-, What about you?-"

'pat pat'