Awkward Smile

Perfect life : Rich and handsome.
That is Lexus Sconza.
In his past life, all his 21 years of life was perfect.
He must have no parents loving him unlike the other kids but his parents are always supporti----

'Are they really supportive?'
Now that he knows that they both never consider him as a family member he is uncertain if the two person he knew as parents ever love him for real.

"Young Master?" Cassie paused just before she bumps Lexus who stops walking abruptly.

'Young master is a cheesy title.' He frowns.
"Call me boss from now on."

"....."

Lexus looks at her.

"Yes boss!"

"No need to shout."

"Yes boss."

***

Instead of working, he keeps scrolling in his phone looking for the stories about the hospital where he was born.

The big scandal of the century.
A crazy woman from a well-to-do family set the hospital on fire and jump to the fire with the baby of the her ex-fiance.
Its really a face palm incident.
2 doctors and 11 babies including that one, 50 injured and 1 missing are all victim of that crazy woman.

11 babies.
One of them could be his real family.
Ofcourse he wished them to be as wealthy as the Sconza.
But the only one in that list, who is not just as rich but the 'real'rich people there is the one whom the baby was burned down to crisp.
He can claim he is the real son if he is desperate but it will only work after the dna test so never mind, he doesnt want to antagonized someone that powerful.

***

Knock*

"Yes?"

"Boss, I have the thing you ordered me this morning?"

"Ah..Right."

The secretary comes in and give him a pile.
He looks at his secretary.
"Aren't you too capable?"

Cassie flinched.
"You are praising me boss?"

Lexus snorts, shakes his head and tell her to scarce by waving her to go out.

Cassie gets out.
Cassie is the few people that knows that Lexus prefer men than women partner but as a prestigious son,he would rather die than admit that he was gay.

He heard alot of people saying its okay for him to be gay but as someone who always asking for approval from his father and mother, being gay is one of those things that he knows they will never accept.

Lexus slammed his hand to the table.
"Wait! I am not their son!"

***

Cassie fidgets as they waited in the private room.

"Boss, I...I never been in this kind of store."

"So?" Lexus glares at her.

Cassie shuts her mouth.

They are in the host club using Lexus's friends VIP card.

Lexus can get one for himself but even though he is no longer willing to curry favor from his parents, it doesnt mean he will just get loose and do whatever he wants.

Cassie gets the drink on the low table and take a sip.

"There's alcohol in that drink, will you be alright?" Lexus asks.

Cassie nods.
"Im a heavy drinker. Dont worry boss." Cassie nods seriously.

Lexus frowns.
Cassie looks like a timid, small,petite woman.
But contrary to her soft and mellow character she is actually strong and just too convenient in any situation.

The door opens.

Lexus didnt choose a host from the regular host.
He said he wants some fresh meats.
And the manager understand.

Coincidentally, they have 2 fresh meats.

'Nathaniel.....pffftt....He looks like he will murder someone with his expression.'

He is laughing at his brother's expression but the more closer he gets the hotter he feels.

'Am I drunk? Now that I know he is not my blood brother I feel like taking advantage of him. Should I?'

"B-boss....w-what should I do?" Cassie pulled his clothes a bit making Lexus remembers why he is here.

The two hosts are standing in front of them.

They are both new so they dont know what to do.
They have some training but real customers are different from the training.

"Sit down." Lexus said seriously at Nathan.

Nathan looks at him but Lexus feels like he is glaring at him.

'He never lasted in the host club. 3 days are his limit. This guy is not meant to pleasing anyone.'

He cross his legs and pat the place near him.
"Sit here."
He said holding his wine glass elegantly.

Nathan walks to his side and sit down.
He flinched when Lexus lift his chin to reach his ear.

"Im here to talk to you privately." He whispers.

Nathan wanted to puch the guy away.
Suddenly whispering to his ears.

He knows what gay and women want mostly with the hosts like him.
The manager also tell them that the establishhment doesnt encourage sex but some touching and skin rubbing are unavoidable so they have to endure.

He really needs money at the moment for his mother but he cant stomach this kind of work.

Lexus frowns seeing Nathan lower his head as if he is dazing on the floor.

'He looks like he is contemplating whether to kill me or not.'

"Didnt you hear me?" He asks.

"Natha--Carlos, the customer is talking to you." The other host said seeing his friend trembling.

Carlos is Nathan's work name.
Lexus looks at this guy.
Soft and tender.
Easy to bully type.
Kind....

Lexus gestures at Cassie to handle the other host.
Though Cassie doesnt know what to do she seems like she has a professional switch that if its the boss order she can do it.

"Hey, tell me something about yourself here." Cassie pulls the guy to the farthest seat putting him on the farthest and then keep talking to him with enthusiasm.

'Nice. Ill give you bunos. Keep it up.'

Lexus flinches when Nathan raised his head.
"I....Ah...I am Carlos. Im new in this work."
Nathan said forcing the most awkward smile.

"Pfftt--" Lexus cant stop himself and laugh.

Nathan face darken.

Lexus didnt know