Brother

Lexus stops laughing after seeing Nathaniel exaggerated anger while looking down.

'He actually lasted 3days in this place? Look how he wanted to erase this place. Ah..So enjoyable.'

Lexus takes a sip in his wine.
Nathaniel is a cold man.
When he came back to the mansion.
He is already groomed by his father and can't be bothered by anyone.
His temperament is very hard to get along with.
Lexus thinks Nathan as a pretentious guy.
Even if he is smart and all, he is still from a poor life and his educational background is not as impressive for him since he only study at the public school and city university. He always find ways to look down at him but time and time again, Nathaniel proves he is smarter than him making him eat all the words he said.
'Maybe the quality of the teachers there are better than in private school.' He still blamed the school and not himself when he lose.
Thats how petty he was.

"So Carlos."

Nathaniel's name at work is Carlos.
Ofcourse you wont use your real name in this kind of work.

"Yes?"

"Youre a virgin?" He asks.

Nathaniel eyes widen...in anger. But he tried himself to calm down and force himself to smile.
"....of...course...."

Lexus smiles.
"I see. Thats why you are having a hard time. You wont even ask me any question. Not entertaining me at all." Lexus leans to him and put his hand on  Nathan's leg.

Nathan flinched and stares at the hand on his leg like he wanted to do some meat grinding.

Lexus grins and squeeze Nathan leg softly.
Nathan shudders.

"You should not be working in this kind of place." Lexus thinks he teased Nathan enough.
He wanted to get his good side not his bad side.
He just cant help but tease him for all the times he got humiliated because of him.

Nathan clenched his fist and still force to smile.
"I....I am actually l-like this kind of job..Being able to...to meet so many interesting people."

Lexus covers his mouth smartly hiding his grinning lips.

"....I....I am an o-orphan and..."

Lexus nods.
Thats 'Carlos's setting' huh. An orphan who is too handsome he was taken advantage anywhere he goes.

"But both your parents are alive. How can you be an orphan?" Lexus asks and lean his head over Nathan's shoulder.
Whispering.

Nathan body become stiff.
He never likes people touching him.
The head over his shoulder is not that heavy.
Its just ambigious.
He is too close he can smell his perfume.
He also doesnt like heavy perfume or cologne but this guys smell is not that heavy so he can still handle it.

Nathan doesnt understand why this guy is talking about his parents.
Manager said customers dont really care about the employee's story setting but if they like you, they will ask you more personal question.

'He likes me with just few words? Its the face...Its always been the face with both men and women.' He sighs.

"I.."

Lexus tilts his head up that is resting in Nathan's shoulder to met Nathan's eyes.

'Im shorter than him..'he always know he is shorter than him so his shoes are all modified to make him look taller but not in an exaggerated inches but just few centimeters.

Nathan stares back.
He is holding his breath a bit cause he feels likehe will inhale on this guys face and he feel a bit ashamed to do so.

"Brother."

Nathan flinched.

Lexus smiles.

"Im your older brother."
Lexus said.
'Im not sure if Im older but lets just say I am.'

***

Cassie bows at the manager a bit and walks out.

"How is it?" Lexus is still drinking wine.

"I told them what to do. Erase the data or any footage that young master Nathan is there and to make sure to deny any involvement of this club to him in the future or we will release all the illegal activities they have." Cassie said, her voice is fast but articulate.

Lexus smiles.
'She is a super woman.'
Cassie is really a great find for Lexus.
She just hire her despite her lack of experience because he likes her face among all the applicants but in the end she is not just a face.

"Good job." He stood up and look at Nathan
"Let's go brother." And turn to the left. "You, you dont have to work here too. I will help you get a job." Lexus said pointing at his brother's friend.

This guy will meet a bad end in this bar if he stay here. The real reason why Nathan didnt last in this work is because of him. He was drugged by a customer and died from overdose.
This cutie doesnt deserve such ending.
Also, by helping him, Nathan looks at him with more friendly way.
"Cassie, take his number and contact one of the branch store of Amore here." He looks at the gaping guy. "Can you work as a perfume salesperson?"

"......Amo....Amore?"
He lools like he can't process everything yet.

"I will get his contacts." Cassie saw Lexus frowning and said. She means she will handle it.
Ofcourse she knows what not to say and what to say so Lexus left them.

Nathan is the only one following him.

He looks the same as his friend but not as confuse as him.
"Will...will your mother agree to this?"
He asks.

Lexus sighs.
He turns around.
"Let's talk inside the car."

Lexus and Cassie didnt arrive here together. Cassie uses her own car and Lexus drive his because from the start he has the intention of bringing Nathan home alone.

"So? Will you tell me?" Nathan asks the moment Lexus closes the door.

"Of course she will be furious. But I always want to see you. I am the only child because my mother harms her body after giving birth to me. I never had a brother so when I accidentally found out I have one. I immediately ask a private eye to find you and your mother."

Thats all a lie but mix with truth.
Its his mother who told him he has a bastard brother but that they are already dead.
He is not that convince they are dead so he ask a private eye to find those people that anger his mother but the private eye said they are really dead.

But lo and behold....they are not.