Nightmares {Sam x Deena}

Deena was woken up by her wife's crying. She was scared, no, terrified.
"Sam, are you ok? What happened?"
Sam wiped the tears off her face before speaking.
"Yea I'm fine I just... had a nightmare." she was obviously in distress, she was trying to hide it but Deena knew. She knew her to well to not realize that she's not ok.
"If you want to talk about it I'm always here to listen."
Sam needed to talk to her, but she didn't know how.

Sam hadn't been able to sleep after that, she stayed up all night and just waited for Deena to wake up.
"Morning Sam, did you get any sleep?" she said and gave Sam a kiss but she still seemed upset and cold.
"I want to talk to you, Deena...about the nightmare..." Sam's began to water and Deena moved closer to her so she can comfort her.
"I saw everything that happened in 1994... Kate, Simon, everything." she was sobbing into her partner's shoulder while she held her in her arms.
"It's going to be ok I promise, Sam..." Deena was starting to tear up as well.
"I'm scared, I'm scared something's going to happen to me or worse to you."
"Sam, I promise it's over and I promise I won't let you or myself get hurt. I love you and you're the most important person in my life."
"I love you too, Deena."