proposal {Sam x Deena}

"I'm scared." Deena's doubts were really getting to her head.
"Why? There's no doubts she'll say yes. Besides, Simon, Josh and I are here if anything goes wrong." Kate was trying to calm her down but it didn't help much.
"I really hope she likes the ring I picked out."
"Deena, please, chill. Everything's gonna be fine. She's gonna love it and you're gonna live happily ever after or whatever the fuck." Simon was no good at comforting people but his attempt sort of boosted Deena's confidence.

Just then, the door bell rang. Deena went to answer the door, trying to behave as normal and cool as one can in this situation.
"Hey Sam! I missed you."
"Deena come on, it's only been a day since the last time you saw me!" she said and then gave her a kiss. That kiss was exactly what Deena needed, it wasn't just a kiss, it felt like a wordless 'I love you'.
"Um... Josh, Kate and Simon are all in the living room. So I guess we should go join them."
"Sure! "
Sam could tell something was off but she couldn't put her finger on it.

After about an hour of the group just talking, she decided it was finally time to do it. She made eye contact with Kate who was sitting across from her and with that, sort of confirmed she should do it.
"Sam I need to tell you something." Probably the worst way to start a proposal, but Deena couldn't think of any better ones.
"Yeah what is it Deena?" Sam was scared she would break up with her, but the realized she wouldn't do it in front of there friends.
"I just want you to know that you're the love of my life and meeting you was the best thing to ever happen to me and I wanted to ask.... " Sam new what was coming, she was nearly in tears.
"Samantha Fraser, will you marry me? " The question was out in the open, Deena's heart was pounding. She was terrified. Sam was crying tears of pure happiness.
"Yes! I will marry you!" Both Sam and Deena were the happiest they'd ever been. Kate got emotional watching and even Simon shed a tear.
"We told you she'd say yes!" Josh said while hugging his sister.