The Date {Cindy x Alice}

Alice's pov:

I've been home from camp for only a couple hours and all I can think about is 𝘊𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘺. Oh God, I have to be dreaming. I can't believe she actually likes me back, I always thought she was just too good for me.

A few hours later, I'm getting ready for our date. My mom's dropping me off. I told her I'm going out with a friend, if she knew she'd hang both of us.

We got there and Cindy's already here. My jaw nearly dropped, she's gorgeous. She was wearing a skirt, something quite unusual for her, with a David Bowie T-shirt, my T-shirt. I figured she managed to snatch that out of my suitcase before we left camp.

I got out of my mom's car, not saying a word to her.
"Hey Cindy, you look beautiful today." Oh god, I'm so awkward when it comes to this shit.
"Oh, thank you. I could definitely say the same about you." Cindy's warm smile greeted me.
"Well thank you! Are we going to stick to our original plan?" The plan was sweet and simple: Get food, go to the woods to eat and hang out so we don't get hate crimed.
"Yeah, unless you don't want to of course." her voice is so gentle and sweet at times, it makes me fall in love with her all over again.
"No, I like our plan."
And with that, we got some burgers and headed to the woods. We got a couple weird stares and a group of teenage boys called us "fucking queers"  but I couldn't care less.
I started taking her to a place I new was a good hiding spot, I've smoked here a couple times and I know there are a few logs we could sit on.
"Alice, are you sure you know where we're going?" Cindy asked playfully.
"Yes, just trust me for once ok?"
"I do trust you, I just don't want to get lost."
"We won't!" About a minute later, we were there.
"See, I told you I knew what I was talking about!" I finally kissed her, I felt so free.
"Alright, we should eat, the food's getting cold."

We sat down and ate. She looked like she was in thought, like something was bothering her.
"Hey, is there something wrong?"
"No. It's just.... I was wondering if... We could make it... us... official."
"I've actually been meaning to ask you that too. So... Cindy Berman will you be my girlfriend?" My heart is racing, but why? She basically just asked me herself.
"Yes. Yes I will." Her lips crashed onto mine. The few hours that followed were probably the best of my life. We cuddled and talked for about two hours straight but then we had to go back because my mom was coming to pick me up.

"Do you have to go?" Cindy gave me her best puppy dog face.
"Yes, I'm sorry baby. I promise I'm going to pass by your house tomorrow when your mom isn't home. Just call my home phone, alright? " I kissed her cheek and then my mom's car stopped next to us.
I got into the car.
"Did you have a good time with your friend?" My mom asked.
"Yeah it was... Great." I said and a small giggle escaped my lip.