A Long Day Part 1

It had been a long day for Isen. He had woken up late after forgetting to set his alarm. He had to wake up a tired Blyke who almost blasted Isen's head off for waking him up. He did not get any breakfast, and got to class ten minutes late. Cecile got mad at him for some reason, and he accidentally ran into an unhappy Arlo.

The day was now thankfully, almost over, and Isen finally got to sit down on the couch in his (and now Blyke's) dorm room.

Blyke was in another room, and Remi was supposed to come over soon. Isen put on a random movie for some background noise and was working on his laptop.

Soon, he heard someone knock on the door. Isen closes his laptop and puts it away, and then walks to the door and opens it. 

"Hi Isen!" Remi says.

"Hello Remi!" Isen says back. Remi walks into the dorm room, and Isen shuts the door behind her. 

"Oh, hey Remi!" Blyke says as he walks into the room. Remi nods back. They all sit down, Isen and Blyke on the couch, with Remi on a chair. 

~~~

Blyke was tired. He, Isen, and Remi had been talking for the last two hours. He did not get enough sleep last night, after staying out late doing vigilante things. But if he went to bed now, his friends would ask him why he was so tired when it was only 7 pm.

So, Blyke just sat there, next to Isen, pretending he was listening to Isen and Remi's conversation.

~~~

Isen eventually realized that Blyke was fast asleep. And of course, Blyke just had to fall asleep on his lap. Well, more like Blyke fell asleep and then fell unto his lap.

Not that Isen minded, to be honest, he had been crushing on the redhead for a long time. Isen didn't want to wake Blyke up, so he let him stay on his lap.

Isen continued talking to Remi. He did not realize it at first, but soon Isen realized that he was stroking Blyke's hair, as if Blyke was a sleeping cat. It's just, Blyke's hair was so soft! Remi realized what Isen was doing pretty quickly.

"So, when are you going to ask him out?" Remi asked, pointing to the sleeping Blyke in Isen's lap.

"What?! What do you mean?" Isen said, quickly turning as red as Blyke's hair.

"I mean, I know you have feelings for Blyke, Isen. You should ask him out before someone else does." Remi explains.

"I guess I'm just nervous to see if he likes me back..." Isen says. Remi stares at Isen, as if to say 'are you dumb?'. 

"Isen,... I'm sure he likes you back. So, just ask him, okay?" Remi says, shaking her head.

"Alright, alright! I will!" Isen says, looking down at Blyke in his lap. Remi smiles.

"Finally..." Remi states. Isen and Remi then continue talking about other things.

~Idea from OTP prompt generator~