A Long Day Part 2

Isen and Remi had been talking for a long time now, in Isen's and Blyke's dorm. Remi was sitting in a chair; and on the couch, Blyke was sleeping on Isen's lap. It was getting late and Isen was getting tired.

"I think it's time for me to leave, Isen." Remi says, getting out of the chair and then stretching for a bit.

"Can't you help me get Blyke off of me first?" Isen says, still sitting because Blyke was still laying on his lap.

"Nope, sorry you're on your own." Remi says mischievously, while walking to the front door. She opens it, goes through it, then shuts and locks it behind her.

"Hey!" Isen says, but Remi's already gone. Isen sighs, and tries to think of the best way to get Blyke off of his lap without waking him, because Isen is not sleeping on this couch.

Isen slowly starts to move Blyke off of his lap, and eventually Isen manages to get him off and set him back down on the couch.

Isen barely starts walking away, when suddenly he hears Blyke mumbling his name. Isen stops moving, and turns to look at Blyke. Blyke mumbles Isen's name again, and then starts reaching forward. Isen walks back to the couch and grabs Blyke's hands.

They stay like that for a bit, until Blyke shifts and Isen lets go of Blyke's hands. Isen then slowly, as to not wake him up, picks up Blyke bridal style, and carries him to their shared room.

Isen doesn't know if Blyke would be comfortable with them sharing a bed, so he puts Blyke on his makeshift bed on the floor. After making sure Blyke was comfortable, Isen gets into his own bed and eventually falls asleep.

~Idea from OTP prompt generator~