Snowball Fight

~Isen + Blyke are dating in this one already~

Remi, Isen, and Blyke were all in a snowball fight. Remi decided to start it, and now they were in a full out war.

Isen was good in snowball fights; he could figure out where everyone was hiding with his ability and do a sneak attack on them. That's how he won a lot of snowball fights.

And of course, that was the strategy he was doing right now. Remi was hiding behind a tree, and Isen makes a snowball, getting ready to throw it at her. As soon as he was about to throw it, he suddenly got hit with a snowball in the back.

"Hey!" Isen yells, and turns around to see that Blyke was the one that threw the snowball at him.

"Got ya!" Blyke says back, taunting him.

"You always win Isen, so Blyke and I made a plan to get you." Remi says, as she walks around the tree and then towards them. Isen sticks his tongue out at both of them.

"That's cheating..." Isen says, pouting. They all start walking to Woaba Boba, a tradition they have after every snowball fight.

"Oh yeah, like you using your ability to find where we are hiding isn't cheating either." Blyke says back. The snowball fight had lasted an hour, and Isen was starting to get cold. Scratch that, he was cold. 

They get to Woaba Boba, and Remi tells them to wait outside while she gets their drinks. She then enters the building, leaving the other two alone.

Isen looks over at Blyke, who's looking at the ground. Isen notices that Blyke's nose is pink from the cold. 

"Your nose gets so pink during winter..." Isen says getting closer to Blyke, and Blyke looks over at him, "I have to kiss it." Isen reaches over and gives Blyke's nose a little peck. Blyke quickly turns as red as his hair. Suddenly, Remi comes through the door with their drinks.

"Here you go." Remi says, and hands them both their drinks, then notices that their faces are both red. "Did something happen when I was gone?" she says while smirking.

"Ha ha, nope." Isen says, fooling no one, as he takes a sip of his drink.

"Sure..." Remi says sarcastically, as she also takes a sip from her drink. Then they all walk back to the school dorms, and spend the rest of the cold, winter day there.

~Idea from OTP prompt generator~