New Years

The night was New Years eve. Blyke was at a party somewhere; he didn't really know because Remi just dragged him and Isen here against their will. The countdown for New Years was at 5 minutes. It was pretty packed here; there was a bunch of people at this party. The huge room they were in was dark with disco lights, and there was music playing in the background. 

Blyke wondered where Isen and Remi were because they were no where to be seen. Feeling abandoned, Blyke was currently standing, watching the countdown on the huge tv. To be honest, he just wanted to leave. He didn't really know anyone here. 

All Blyke wanted to do was go home and not think about the fact that he had failed his last new year resolution, which was confessing to Isen. Yes, he had feelings for his best friend, and Blyke wanted to confess but was scared to how his friend would act.

So, Blyke just stood off to the side and watched as the countdown went down to 1 minute, then 30 seconds, and then 15 seconds. Suddenly, someone bumped into him. When Blyke turned around he saw that the person who bumped into him was Isen. 

Time seemed to slow down as Blyke decided that he was going to be brave and leaned forward and gave Isen a kiss as the countdown reached zero. People were shouting happy new year in the background, and as quickly as the kiss started, it ended. Blyke pulled away embarrassed, and started apologizing. Isen cut off his rambling with a kiss. This one lasted a lot longer than the first. Eventually, they pull away from each other. 

"So, you guys are finally together?" Remi says, appearing out of no where, taking a sip of her water. It appears she was watching the entire exchange between the two.

"R-Remi?!" Blyke replies, flustered.

"It's about time, lol." Remi responds.

"Did you just say 'lol' in a real life conversation?!" Isen asks Remi. Remi just sticks out her tongue. The rest of the night was much better for Blyke.

~Idea from OTP prompt generator~