Summary

❗TW: slight yandere, smut, blood.
⚠️Warning: don't read the book if you don't feel comfortable with blood and smut. 

A Beautiful Veritas of Darkness= A Beautiful Reality of Darkness
'Veritas' is in Latin.

The reader will be fem, but If you are nonbinary you can change she/her with they/them.
The first who encounters Y/n is Kaeya, how? we will see. Then Diluc hears about her from his brother, Venti knew something was going in Mondstadt so she meets Y/n long after when he makes his appearance more often in Mondstadt.
Traveling with Paimon and leaving Mondtsadt behind with a promise to come back he continues her journey in Liyue, at first in Wangshu Inn, to book a room, where she meets Xiao.
The last Yaksha, Xiao was protective after some time with her, every time a boy, even a girl approached her too close he will give her a glare with his hand around her waist.
After spending time at Wanygshu Inn she goes to Lyiue Harbor, where she meets Zhongli, a good-looking man with good manners after you left Mondstadt you always get letters from Kaeya and Diluc. After meeting Zhongli, you met Childe, you didn't like him, not because he was in Fatui but because you started to like him and you find out that La Signora took gnosis Venti and he was going to take Zhongli gnosis too. and you didn't like that, but after some time..you settle down the thing that was between you too in the past and slowly you to become close.

Spoiler: This is a harem so it will be a lot of boys that Y/n will encounter between these I have mentioned