Ch. 9

"Unlike humans, monsters are the most beautiful inside

"Unlike humans, monsters are the most beautiful inside."

 Y/n Pov

 As I was walking with Paimon behind Barbatos, now Venti, towards Starsnatch Cliff, I feel Paimon getting closer to me.

"He sure changed, he looks so different from back then."
 She whisper-yelled to me.

"And he sure reeks of alcohol."
 I say looking at him, enough for him to hear.

 He chuckles and stops, looking back at me.
"Well, how would you live along the humans all alone without anything?"

"How many gods are left, Barbatos?"

"Me, Morax, Raiden, Lesser Lords Kusanali, Tsaritsa...we don't meet like in the old days, we've changed, a lot... It's not the same as you knew once. The others, don't know...that's why you should talk to Morax, besides he's the one who started the war. We were too scared because a nation without a god can handle itself and create so many things and develop so much on its own. Hell knew what It was now, human minds are very sly, if they were alive today, they sure were starting to look down on us, archons."

"So what else is happening right now?"

  I look at him and go to the end of the cliff, sitting on the ground with legs dangling on the side.
"Like what?"
 I hear the confusion on his face.

"Barbatos...I hear from a long distance even If my hearing isn't good, I see even If I have my eyes closed, and I can sense when someone is hiding something from me even If I'm not in their mind. So, how's this traveler ?"

 "Well, because you're my friend and you're a god, I tell you the truth. But don't be surprised If the Abyss comes for you, they have ears everywhere, and you're soon-to-be people forgot all their humanity, now they are monsters led by Aether's sister, the traveler. We encounter her before...she traveled once to Teyvat. Be careful, Y/n, she's strong and brave."

"Yeah, how strong when she needs the abyss?"

"I don't know..."

 "Ummm...did you forget Paimon is here?"
 I hear Paimon ask and I chuckle.

"No, are you gonna call Dvalin or not?"

"I think we should talk more this night, maybe we can visit him tomorrow?"

"Paimon, can you tell Diluc and Kaeya that I'm safe and I will come back alone?"

"Sure, bye."
 Then she teleports leaving me and Venti alone.

"So what are gonna talk about now?"

"How many men are you with?"

 I chuckle and I look at him.
"Are you jealous?"

"Well, you know once you used to belong to me."

"When you had the adult form. You look like a child and your voice..."
 I chuckle looking up at the sky, and I hear some shuffling and a slightly light from my left where Venti was.
"Venti...?"
 But when I look to my left, no Venti, then I feel a hot breath on my nape and arms going around my waist.

"Well, I'll be glad to be yours again."
 He whispers with a thick raspy voice, his hair slowly brushing over my shoulder and neck.

"Diluc and Kaeya will kill you, you know?"

"Let's be honest Y/n... I will not be  the only one who's gonna fuck and be with you."

"Well, I haven't fucked them... yet."
 I look at him, seeing his adult form now. He approaches my face brushing his lips against mine,  I wanted to go for more, wanting to kiss me but he grabs me by the hair smirking, pulling my face below his, as he was looking into my eyes and then at my lips.
"Liar..."
 He lets go of my hair and I take him by the collar.

"Don't ever fucking grab me like that."

"Why? Back then when I was fucking you, you liked me to grab your hair."

"Do we fuck now?"

"No, but soon yes."

"I don't think so."

"Oh come one, why are you so bad with me and with the brothers you're different?"

"With Kaeya I'm not like that, he's getting on my nerves by his cockiness but, I like him."
 I look at him.

"Fuck, you're so hot when you are serious."
 I look at him and chuckle.

"Oh shut up."

 "I know you still love me. I'm sorry for our last encounter."

"I forgave you a long time ago."
 I smile and he kisses me. I put my hand on his cheek and kiss him too, we shared a long kiss with passion until he bites my lip and I moan in his mouth, then he kisses my neck leaving some marks a little bit hidden. I kiss his jawline, leaving wet kisses and I mark all of his neck which made him moan my name.

"Not fair I should do that to you too."

"Well maybe someday."

 He puts his head in the crook of my neck and hugs me.
"I've missed you."

"I've missed you too."

He then kisses my shoulder and caresses my thigh.

"But can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead. I'm listening."

"Where is the Twilight Sword?"

"I don't know, you will find him with just hope, he is in a continuous battle with the abyss. But he is not stupid, he sooner or later will find that you are here...he will come looking for you. Ask Kaeya, he was his royal guard, he should know where he travels and how."

"I think it's getting late, I should go."

"Mind If I come along? Just to walk you near Diluc's Mansion."

"Yeah sure."
 I get up and he takes me by the hand, going to Dawn Winery hand in hand.

Photo with Venti up
Credits: sayuuhiro on twitter