Ch. 5

"You showed me your scars expecting me to run off but little did you know that I was loving them

"You showed me your scars expecting me to run off but little did you know that I was loving them."

I found this picture on inprnt.com  by Eriimyon, it's one with Diluc too, Zhongli, and Childe as well, go look ;)

Kaeya pov

 Now, It was a little bit late, Y/n was sleeping in the bed and I was beside her.
 Paimon didn't return, she was with Jean at her house, so she asked me to stay with her until she falls asleep.

 I play with her hair and looks at her body, not in a perverted way, I was just curious...If I put it like that.
 She had strange tattoos, I couldn't see them very clearly, but I was questioning myself.
 Still, in my thoughts, I feel two arms around my waist and a face snuggling in my chest.
 I look down and her and stroke her hair.

"Sweet dreams, Y/n."

 I look at her and I slowly drift to sleep.

Y/n pov

 I slowly woke up and I was in Kaeya's arms, I look up at him, he was still sleeping...good, I need to get out of his arms.
 But...I failed, his embrace was strong, I sigh and just stayed there.
 After some time, Kaeya is starting to move, but with me too...now I was on him.

"Kaeya...you sleep very bad...."

"This time I'm not sleeping, darling."

I look at him and get up still sitting in him.
"You should've slept in your room...after I fell asleep."

"Don't say this when you're sitting on me like that."

"Don't make me curse."
 I get beside him.

"Well now, It's a new day, change and we can do whatever you want, my lady. "

"Alright."

 Kaeya left the room and I sigh. This boy...he's charming but he's getting on my nerves.
 I get up from the bed and take the dress, wait...I didn't shower last night...maybe I should ask Kaeya if I can go to his bathroom.
 I take the dress and I go to his bedroom, I knock but no response, I wait for a little bit and I enter...there...he stood Kaeya, just a towel around his torso.

"Oh...? What brings you to my room, Y/n...?"

"I wanted to ask...If I can use...the bathroom?"
I looked down, avoiding his gaze.

"Perfect timing, I wanted to take a shower too. How about...we can go together?"

"Eh...? Kaeya...no fucking way."

"Why not? Let's go. I won't do anything without your permission."

I look at him speechlessly, I just can't give him a response.
"So yes? Alright."

Then he takes me on his shoulder and enters the bathroom and he let the water run down.
He put me down and take his towel off, got under the water and I feel the blood rising into my cheeks, no no no.

"Get naked...and enter. I won't look now to not make you uncomfortable. "

 I look at him and he was with his back facing me. I take off my shirt, practically his, and the underwear.
 Then I look at him and I get in the shower too, he then turns to me and takes me by the waist.

"Now...I like feeling you so close. Naked. Under the shower. It's sexy."

"I will kill you."

 He chuckles and kisses my hand, I look at him, his eyepatch wasn't there anymore.
 I put my hand on his left cheek and put his hair behind his ear.
 On his eye was a scar, the eyes weren't white like others when their eye was injured,  his eyes....was a golden one. I feel his hand on mine and he closes his eyes.

"This eye...was once a treasure in my times. Just a few people were born with it. Sometimes it gives you just one or a pair...depends. someone tried to steal it, but I just escaped with a scar. Now I'm hiding it."

"Kaeya, I know everything..."

He looks at me a little bit shocked then he chuckles.

"You're a god, of course, you know it."

"You're from Khaenri'ah. The nation without a god that was destroyed 500 years ago, you're the prince."
 Kaeya looked at me speechless.

"Kaeya...you're beautiful, I feel you insecure about that eye. But...do not seek revenge from the gods who destroyed the nation, your nation. I can feel your anger...I do not say this as a god itself nor a person. But fighting with the gods from here, you will die, It will become a war. Khaenri'ah will be revenged when the time comes."

Kaeya just looks at me then he hugged me and I stroked his hair.
He stayed like this for a while and I feel him kissing me on the shoulder and I scoff, I pull him by the hair and now he was with his face beside mine.

"Kaeya..."

"What...? I can't help myself."

"You're a jerk."
 I say getting out of the shower and putting a towel around me. Kaeya was just looking at me, feeling satisfied, then he sighs, I hear the shower stop and I turn to look at him as he was walking in my face.

"Y/n...can...you be my girlfriend?"

I look at him surprisingly and I chuckle.

"What?!"

"You're really asking me that when you're naked in front of me?"

"Well...yeah."

 I smile and I look up at him.
"You're one of a kind..."
 I say getting out of the bathroom.

"She definitely likes me."

 While Kaeya was still in the bathroom, I managed to dress up, of course with another shirt of his and some pants.

"Oh? Already dressed?"

"Yeah, I'm not staying here just for some distractions."

"Like what, my lady?"
 He says as he sat on the bed looking at her, water still falling from his hair.

"You..."
 I say as I exit his room.

 Kaeya pov

"Fuck yeah!"
 I smile as I get up excited.
"She fucking loves me."

 I gotta make Diluc jealous...