Ch. 1

''Strangers are just friends waiting to happen

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

''Strangers are just friends waiting to happen.''

Kaeya pov

 The people of Mondstadt were panicking, someone or something fell from the sky at Windrise. Causing a small earthquake, all Knights of Favonius were at Windrise, with Lisa too.
 Making my way towards Windrise, from afar I see a big hole with a cloud of smoke coming from it.
Going faster, I see a woman in that hole with a child I think...her nails were long and sharp, black starting from the tips of her fingers and slowly fading to the elbow, I could see a pair of curved black horns too.
She was indeed beautiful. The child had white hair and she was very tiny.

"What's happening here, Jean?"
 I ask looking at her.

"I don't know where she came from. But we need to take her to the Headquarters...Lisa will take care of her. Pick her up and go with Lisa. Don't let the people stop you to look at her. I will take the child."

"Alright."
 I go down into the hole, It was not too deep, I approach her face and listen to her breath, good, she was still alive.
 I quickly take her in my arms and left Windrise.

*at the Headquarters*

 Lisa was bandaging the girl's body, the child was okay, and the girl with horns somewhat protected her, so she will not be injured.
I'm still quite impressed that she didn't die.

"How is her condition, Lisa?"

"Well...she's alive...but I think she will wake up in a few days...the child will wake up soon. She didn't have any bruises. But she will be dizzy."

"What do you think she is...?"

"...maybe an Adeptus? Even a human cannot have horns and the black skin that she has on her hands...I saw that she have black skin on her feet too...starting from the tips of her fingers and slowly fading to the knee. She looks like she's from Fatui too but I don't know..."

"I don't even think she's from here...but...she's quite beautiful. Maybe the traveler knows her? Maybe she is from his world.'

"I don't know. I will make sure to write a letter to him to come to Mondstadt."

"Then I will take my leave. Announce me when she wakes up."

I go to Angel Share's tavern. When I enter I see Diluc at the bar.
I smirk and sat down on the chair.

"A dandelion wine and a glass, brother."

 I look at him and he just glares at me and takes a bottle of wine and a wine glass slowly putting them in front of me.
 I take the bottle and pour some wine into the glass.

"So...what happened today?"

"We found a woman with a child. They fell from the sky.  How? We don't know. Now she is bandaged at the Headquarters. She's very pretty ."

Diluc just listen to me wiping some glasses.

"But you know what's strange about her?"

"What?"

"She has horns...and long sharp nails. She has pretty weird skin. They are not an Adeptus. She's something else, but she's unique.

"I finally hear you talking normally. Not filtring like always."

"Oh, brother...how could I flirt when I'm talking about such a thing?"

"Oh...shut up. Anything else?"

"Well...Lisa will write a letter for the Honorary Knight...the traveler....to come and see if she's from his world."

I take the glass slowly and drink up all the wine in the glass.

"Maybe...she is a goddess? I didn't see any visions on her...maybe she has some other unusual powers? I'm really curious..."

"I never saw you so curious until now."

"You should see her after she gets better and wakes up. She's unique. Normally just the Adepti and the gods have horns like hers and some other specific parts. But I'm more interested in her powers..."

"I think you should be careful...you don't know what she is or how she is. Bad or good, you need to know her first."

Oh dear brother, only if you saw her...you wouldn't say that...

[remake] A Beautiful Veritas of Darknessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें