Ch. 6

Kaeya pov

Kaeya pov

 After I get dressed up, I go to Y/n's room, only to find her sitting at the table reading from a book, she didn't even notice me, I sneak up behind her and I put my arms around her waist which made her jolt up.

"Kaeya, don't fuck with me like that."

"Well, I can try a different way of fucking."
 I smirk but I feel my hair again pulled by her, but this time she made me fall to my knees.

"You have some weird kinks I see, my lady."

"By pulling a dirty-minded Kaeya by the hair? That's my kink."

"Well, can you let me go now, mommy?"
 I said seductively as she retreats her hand fast looking at me surprised.

"Well I'm not the only one with kinks I see, you have mommy issues."

"No, I don't. It just suits you this nickname..."

"Ok, let's end this, why did you come?"

"Well, we are going out, to Diluc."

Y/n pov

 I sat up and put the book away.
"Alright, let's go."

*time skip*

 I was next to Kaeya going to his brother, there were lots of vines, and the smell of wine was strong in my nostrils.
 It smelled nice, and the scenery was beautiful.
 Now I found myself with Kaeya in front of a door, he opens it and we enter the house, the decor of the mansion was beautiful and classic, and lots of books around.

"Ah, brother. Nice seeing you again."

"What do you want Kaeya? I can't even spend my free day in silence."

"Well, that's the point."

Diluc was with the back facing us, sipping from his cup.

"I brought Y/n, hoping we could know each other more."

 Diluc stops from his tracks and put the cup down and gets up from the chair and looks at me, walking in front of me, taking my hand and kissing it, I smile and look at him.

"I'm sorry for my rudeness, miss Y/n."

"It's ok. At least there is a more open-minded brother."
 I say looking at Kaeya who now looks at me smirking, Diluc looks at him with an annoyed face and lets go of my hand, now just a cold feeling left on my hand.

"Well, I was hoping to spend our time with you, what do you say?"

"...alright. Where?

"Let's take a tour around Mondstadt and talk. So Y/n can know the surroundings more."

 I look at them, feeling the tension between them, what's wrong with these men? I feel like I'm going to be between their problems.

 Now I was walking with Diluc and Kaeya, and none of us spoke a word except Kaeya showing and talking about the places.
 When I was a god, I used to stay in my place, not going to see how my nation is growing. I couldn't fulfill the wishes of people like how they think, being a god it's difficult, you live long enough to see the true nature of the worlds in this universe.
 How the people change, how the lands change, how the buildings change...everything changes.

 I was blocked in my thoughts until I hear my name being repeated again and again by Kaeya and Diluc.

"Y/n."
I look at Kaeya and clear my throat.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, of course. I was just thinking."

"About?"

"About...me."

"How so?"

"Well... like a god, I wasn't going around my nation nor interacting with the people. And I realized that everything changed...if you live enough to see everything changing, I was just a really bad god.."

The two of them just listened to me.

"Some centuries ago I was like Morax. I didn't have mercy, just on the children. The children were the future, I couldn't kill all the people. The most killed were the men...but I left a few, now my nation is bigger than before and I'm happy about that."

"Well...no one it's perfect. But you've changed."

I look at Diluc and smile.

"Yeah, that's good. There...I created a realm. And I refuged after I figured out I wasn't doing the right thing. But even there alone...I heard Morax continued...and destroyed  Khaneri'ah too. What a shame...it was a beautiful nation indeed. Even if the people of it, now are monsters."

Kaeya stiffs at my words and looks around, avoiding our presence and stares.

"So...I've said so much about myself. Time to say you too. Maybe you can Diluc...I don't know so much about you. And I want  to know how you two are related."

"Well, not to be rude, my father Crepus, found Kaeya on a strange land, abandoned. Then he took him to Mondstadt. And we became brothers...and my father died...I left Mondstadt on my 18th anniversary and I returned after 4 years...some time ago. I have now 22."

"You're young. How old are you Kaeya?"

"20."

"...why are you two so distant now?"

Both of them stay silent until I hear Diluc say.

"After Crepus, my dad, died we didn't talk...and after I find out he was an agent from Khaneri'ah."
 He sent glares like daggers toward Kaeya.

"Oh...so you do know about Khaneri'ah, well once upon a time, I used to visit Khaenri'ah, wanting  to be their god before I created my nation."

"And what stopped you?"
 Diluc asked.

"Nothing, I was too afraid at that time, I was a god for a long time, but I was just a mere god without a nation. But I talked too much..."

Oh...my dear nation...