"Jealous" {Huggy x Fem!Reader}

Lately, it seemed like things were getting busier and busier at the factory. The triplet Huggies all seemed to be getting needier and needier for attention. Y/n used to balance sharing time with the more petite dolls and Huggy Wuggy himself, but his small versions only seemed to grow more needy and energetic the passing days.

Y/n sighed; it had been a week or so since she could spend time with Huggy Wuggy. All she could do was spare a passing glance or wave before rushing off to whatever mini Huggy needed her attention.

The triplets used to be content interacting with children or even playing amongst themselves. However, recently, it seemed like they were battling each other for Y/n's attention. If she were lucky, they'd all group together and settle for her attention as a group instead of individually.

Huggy Wuggy himself had long noticed this but attempted to remain complacent. He hoped that Y/n would eventually come around to spend time with him, like how she used to. However, day after day passed, and all Y/n had offered him was some momentary smiles and hand gestures before rushing off to his miniature versions.

Irritants stirred within his chest and only seemed to fester further whenever he'd glance over and see the tiny dolls clasped onto her. Their eyes would twinkle and gleam with affection and admiration, something he used to do too when Y/n used to hang around. It made sense they'd pick up these same habits. They were the spitting image of him so it'd make sense they'd follow suit in his actions.

However, this left Huggy Wuggy confused. Why were they keeping her away? Were they doing that? Was he just being needy? The lean 8-foot mascot hadn't realized it, but he had grown attached to Y/n these past months, more so than he had for any other person before. He genuinely enjoyed her company; it'd make his chest flutter and stomach turn. Seeing her had almost become an addiction to him. He always looked forward to hearing her laugh and giving her his best hugs. He loved to hear whatever shenanigans the minis had gotten into and how she handled them. Her adversity against opposition and even danger were some of the things he admired about her. He often acted on that admiration and tried to apply those same attributes long after operating hours when he'd double as a security measure. These were things he never thought would affect him so much. Sometimes he even wondered if Y/n was some kind of magician with how she could make him feel. They weren't particularly new feelings, he'd been dealing with them for months since she had arrived. However, with every passing day, they only seemed to grow and infect more parts of him.

He often found himself wondering if she knew she did this to him. Was that why she was staying away? Did she feel bad for casting this wickedly weird spell onto him? He didn't hate her, he couldn't! He only found himself yearning her attention the more he thought about it. He missed her, he indeed did. Yet those little minions of his were stealing her attention from him.

Shifting his gaze, he spotted the h/c haired and e/c eyed woman kneeling before the three dolls. She appeared to be scratching one's chin, patting another and speaking ever so sweetly to the last one as it stared admiringly up at her. Something stirred from inside Huggy, he didn't understand what it was but a possessive feeling washed over him. For a heartbeat, a frown found its way onto his face before quickly being replaced with another smile. He had to keep up his happy-go-lucky attitude in front of the kids! The last thing he wanted was to scare his fans and make them cry with a rather nasty look. Speaking of which, Huggy swiftly got back to work greeting the tiny humans before beginning to trail over to Y/n.

The h/c haired woman was busy cooing at the small triplets. "I know you guys are the spitting image of Huggy Wuggy, but you really are cute~" She giggled, pinching one of their cheeks gently. The miniature toy swatted her hand away but didn't appear to hate her affection she was showering on him. The fuzzy blue doll climbed onto Y/n's lap, earning a slightly taken aback gasp from the worker. However she couldn't resist the cuteness of the little string bean toy, she let out a sweet giggle, petting the top of the doll's head. Then, naturally, it began to purr.
"You purr just like Huggy Wuggy, color me surprised!" Y/n commented, amazed by this discovery. However, when she thought about it, it truly did make sense that they'd purr too. "Well.. Maybe not as surprised as I was with Huggy, but still amazed. It still makes you 10x as cute!" She chirped, now scooping the long doll into a warm hug. The other two dolls by now had noticed her showering just the one of them in affection. Immediately, they grew jealous and jumped into action, trying to amp up their cuteness to receive the same amount of attention. Their constant battling for Y/n's attention left her inwardly panicking. On the other hand, though, she also just found it endearing how hard they were fighting just for her attention. It was adorable, but how could she shower them all in attention at this rate?