"Rebelious" Huggy x Reader

"(Brother's/name)!" Y/n voice dragged through the empty halls of the factory, only accompanied by the sounds of their delicate footsteps. Today hadn't turned out like how Y/n had hoped. In fact, it seemed like the worst thing that could have happened, happened. Y/n's brother, B/n, somehow ventured into the toy factory without y/n's knowledge. B/n had come to the factory just before closing with his boy scout group, where they were going to receive an exclusive tour of the sight.

As promised, the collection of kids were shown around the factory, and they even got to meet Huggy Wuggy himself. Y/n had watched the group, more specifically their brother, from afar as they handled the triplets as a part of their usual duties and tasks. However, at some point, the young man must have dislodged himself from the rest of the group and ventured on his own. Y/n was alerted of this shortly after the Boy Scout group had left for the day as the factory closed. This left Y/n scrambling to find the young boy after hours, calling his name through the halls in hopes that he'd respond.

Summoning the air from their lungs, Y/n belted out his name once more, their voice cracking with fear. "B/NNN!" They listened intently as their name danced around the empty rooms, echoing down vacant hallways with no response in tow. Balling their hands into a fist, the h/c began to fear for the worst. Y/n knew that there were parts of the factory that were dangerous to inexperienced hands, especially a young boy's. They could only hope that the rebellious younger sibling was smart enough not to bite off more than he could chew by playing with the dangerous machinery.

"Oh, why couldn't he have just stayed with his group?! Why does he always do this?!" Y/n questioned themselves frantically as they trotted down the long hallway that led to the factory part of the facility. Their mind tumbled and turned back at the entrance where they usually lingered. Huggy was no longer on the podium. Granted, the h/c haired y/n had never seen what the blue giant got up to after-hours, but whenever they returned in the morning, he'd always be plastered firmly in that spot. It was almost as if he never moved throughout the night, at least that's what they thought upon first glance.

Giving it more thought as they walked, Y/n began to realize how foolish that thought process truly was. Huggy Wuggy doubled as a security measure at night; Y/n knew that from overhearing a passing conversation between co-workers. Plus, the 8-foot doll seemed to be organic, he was warm to the touch, breathing, and Y/n could have sworn they'd seen a tongue behind those red lips once or twice before. Naturally, if he was organic, he'd feel the need to move around, otherwise, his joints would start to ache from just standing there, right? That or he'd just get bored. For now, Y/n would assume the ladder as they rounded a corner, once again calling out their younger brother's name.

Attaching themselves onto their previous train of thought, Y/n pondered if Huggy Wuggy had found their bother by now. Y/n knew that Huggy understood that B/n was their younger sibling; they happened to be there then the young man was meeting Huggy. However, he seemed less enthralled by the giant than Y/n first was when meeting him. Huggy hardly seemed to mind anyway, he appeared to be thrilled to be in Y/n's presence as they introduced b/n to the blue doll. B/n must have swiftly noticed how well the pair got along together because the young boy caught them both off guard with a teasing snarky remark.

Y/n couldn't help the blush that crawled onto their cheeks. Why did his snarky comment make them feel so embarrassed? Surely they didn't have a thing for the blue giant doll; hell, Huggy was their company's mascot beside Poppy! Then again, Huggy Wuggy himself seemed equally as embarrassed as them at that moment. Did he feel the same way?

Y/n shook their head, running their fingers through their (Hair/type) h/c hair before returning to grip the roots. Stress and a concoction of strange feeling welled up in their chest and bubbled in their stomach as they let out a loud groan. Why were they thinking about that right now? Why did the blue doll take up so much of their mind lately? AND WHERE WAS THEIR BROTHER?! Y/n eyebrows furrowed discontentedly, and they allowed their hands to retreat over their face, covering it.