The Pearl of Great Price

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard is the eldest daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, a direct descendant of Sir John Howard and Lady Joan of Cornwall who is the great-granddaughter of King John of England and Queen Isabella of Angouleme through his grandson, King Edward I and his second wife, Princess Margret of France, daughter of King Phillip of III of France and their son, Prince Thomas of Brotherton and his daughter, Princess Margaret who married John Segrave, 4th Baron Segrave and their daughter Lady Elizabeth de Segrave married Lord John de Mowbray 4th Baron Mowbray and they had Thomas de Mowbray, 1st Duke of Norfolk who married Elizabeth Fitzalan, Duchess of Norfolk who Lady Margaret de Mowbray who married Sir Robert Howard and they had Lord John Howard 1st Howard Duke of Norfolk and it is through his wife, Lady Catharine de Moleyns and their son, Lord Thomas Howard 2nd Duke of Norfolk that Lord Andrew Charles Howard's great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard comes from.

Lord Patrick William Howard was born in 2125, in Norfolk, England and he was born to Lord Edward Howard and Lady Lady Joan FitzAlan.

Lord Patrick William Howard was the eldest of three children born to Lord Edward Howard and Lady Joan FitzAlan in 2125, followed by Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard in 2130, followed by a younger son, Lord Robert Howard in 2135.

Lord Patrick William Howard in 2147 married Lady Margaret Penelope Devereux in Norfolk, England but even during that time the first signs of World War III merged and they put off having their family.

A monster appears named Lee Kuan and he starts the Eastern Coalition and another monster appears Colonel Phillip Green in 2050.

Like the people in Noah's day. No one believed that a flood was going to happen, but Lord Patrick William Howard heard the news of World War III and when it might happen.

On April 28, 2153, Lord Patrick William Howard gathered those families that would travel with his wife and him on board the USS Excalibur.

Lord Patrick William Howard chose the families according to their ancestry and they were The Beauforts, The Bourbons, The Carey's Collin's, The Cravens, The Devereux, The Grey's The Habsburg, The Howards, The Staffords, The Stuarts, and The Valois.

On April 28, 2153, Lord Patrick William Howard and Lord Walter Devereux took a final trip out to Bosworth field where their noble ancestors died side by side fighting for King Richard III.

They laid a final reef of white roses on the place they died in 1485 and traveled back to the country manors in Norfolk, England.

On April 30, 2153, led by Lord Patrick William Howard. All the families arrived in London at Heathrow International Airport to board the USS Excalibur.

The USS Excalibur would take them to their new home on Star Base 12 that is Star Base of The United Federation of Planets.

One day later, World War III breaks up and this is what happens in a nutshell:

"At precisely 0230.26 hours Eastern Standard Time, on 1 May 2153 (an event later known as the "May Day Horror of '53"), the Eastern Coalition launched a first strike comprised of intercontinental ballistic missiles, bomber attacks, and portable nuclear weapons, against major North American and European cities, combined with a simultaneous Interface viral assault against the New United Nations computer infrastructure.Much to the surprise of the ECON political leadership, the New United Nations immediately retaliates with nuclear launches of their own, as well as bomber and satellite-based attacks against targets in the Middle East and Asia. Many Pacific nations sided with the Eastern Coalition against the United States when fighting finally broke out. Other political groupings, such as the Muslim Bloc, were likewise hit extremely hard during the nuclear exchanges, despite being non-aligned with either side during the war.