Lord Frederick William Howard II

Lord Frederick William Howard II was born at Norfolk Estate in 2180, to Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort on September 21 at 4 PM.

He was the first of four children to Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort, 2nd Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Frederick William II was born to succeed his father as the 3rd Duke of Norfolk Territory , but in 2220, the very year that his nephew, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR was turned 20. He married without the consent of his father, Lord Frederick William Howard, to Lady Isabella Bourbon, the eldest daughter of Lord Phillip Bourbon

Lord Frederick William Howard disinherited his son from his son from becoming the Duke of Norfolk Territory and his younger brother, Lord Charles Andrew Howard born in 2182 married Lady Alexandra Churchill in 2202 and in 2205, Lady Alexandra Churchill gave birth to their first son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, and Lord Frederick William SR passes away in 2210 and Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR becomes third Duke of Norfolk Territory at the age of 28.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR with Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill gives birth to four more children, Lord Richard Edward Howard JR, Lady Sophia Charlotte and Lord Edwin William Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is his father's heir and successor to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and everything.

Lord Frederick William Howard II didn't have his first child until 2251 and Lady Isabella has a son, Lord Frederick William Howard III out in the Bedford Territory as her niece Lady Henrietta has married Lord George Carey, the son of Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard, and her husband, Lord William Carey."

Lord Frederick William Howard III is born in Bedford Territory and he never sees his grandfather, as he dies in 2210 and his Uncle, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR has died in 2249, and his first cousin, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR became Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2249.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard JR and his wife, Lady Patricia have their last child, Lord Andrew Charles Howard in 2250.

Lord Frederick William III and Lord Andrew Charles Howard are first cousins once removed as Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is his first cousin.

Lord Andrew Charles doesn't know his other second cousins, Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas William Howard III.

Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lord Thomas William Howard become good friends and they become known as The Three Musketeers.

Lady Karissa named Lord Richard William Carey Aramis, and she named Lord Frederick William Howard III Porthos and Lord Thomas William howard she named him Athos and they named Lady Karissa Queen Anne of Austria who married King Louis XIII who was the son of King Henry IV of France and Marie De Medici and she was the mother of King Louis XIV.

Lord Frederick William and Lady Isabella had a daughter, Lady Henrietta Ann Howard in 2257 one year after Lady Richenda Wihelmina Carey was born and Lord Phillip Howard wife, Lady Louisa Beauchamp has a daughter, Lady Phillipa Louisa Howard in 2256 and they all cousins and become good friends.

Lady Phillipa Howard becomes the Duchess of 9Plymouth Territory, Lady Richenda Wilhelmina Carey becomes Duchess of Cleveland Territory, and Lady Henrietta Ann Howard becomes Duchess of Richmond Territory under the dukedom of Lord Andrew Charles Howard in 2275.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard made all of his cousins a Duchess of a Territory in the name of their great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard.

Lord Frederick William Howard III is created Duke of Exeter Territory as Lord Andrew Charles reinstates his great Uncle, Lord Frederick William

Howard II came back into the Howard family as well as Lord Richard Edward Howard SR and he created his first cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard II, Duke of Wessex Territory.

Lord Frederick William Howard II passed away in 2260 at the age of 75 years old and Lord Charles Andrew JR had his Uncle buried next to his father, mother, sister, and youngest brother and mother in the Howard Mausoleum out at Norfolk Estate.

Lord Frederick William III became Duke of Exeter Territory on Star Base 12 and he married Lady Mary Henrietta Grey, the second daughter of Lord Henry Grey, Duke of Suffolk Territory in 2287 and in 2290, Lady Mary gave birth to a son, Lord Frederick William Howard IV, a second son, Lord William Frederick Howard in 2293, and a daughter, Lady Mary Henrietta Howard in 2295.

Lord Frederick William Howard IV married Lady Karissa Ann Howard in 2315 and Lord William Frederick William Howard married Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard in 2315. One son marries the granddaughter of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa and one son marries the daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa.

Lord Frederick William Howard III born in 2251 dies in 2333 at the age of 82 years old and Lady Karissa Ann Howard, 2nd Duchess of Norfolk Territory lays Lord Frederick William Howard III in the New Howard-Carey Mausoleum next to his other family members.

Lord Frederick William Howard is the father of Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard and her mother, Lady Karissa Ann Howard, who is the daughter of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and Lord Richard Edward Howard III.

They also have a son, Lord Frederick William Howard V, and a second daughter, Lady Victoria Suzanne Howard.

Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard married her second cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard III who is the grandson of Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and Lady Elizabeth Ann Stuart in 2338, and in 2340, Lady Victoria gave birth to a daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, in 2336, Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV, and in 2340 she gives birth to a second daughter, Lady Suzanne Victoria Howard.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard married her second cousin, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley V who is the great-grandson of Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II.

They share the same great-great-grandmother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell but different fathers.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV married Lady Josephine Isabella Stuart, the heiress to the Earldom of Moray on Star Base 10 in 2362 and in 2365, Lady Josephine Isabella gave birth to a son, Lord Jerome Alexander Howard, 2365 a second son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard V and a daughter, Lady Josephine Isabella Howard in 2370.

Both Lord Jerome Alexander Howard and Lord Charles Howard V have daughters. Lady Athena Isabella Howard was born in 2389 and Lady Florence Clara Howard in 2390 and they inherited the Earldom of Moray on Star Base 10 and Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12 in 2420.