A Daughter With A Noble Name

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, Future Duchess of Bedford Territory

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory and Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory are expecting their first child despite the fact that she is married to Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory, but then again Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard William Carey share the same great great grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard, who was the son of Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Margaret Penelope Devereux.

Lady Karissa decided to name Lord Richard William and her first child if a daughter in the honor of Queen Caroline Matilda the youngest and posthumous daughter of Frederick, Prince of Wales and his wife, Princess Augusta of Saxe-Gotha.

Princess Caroline Matilda at the age of 16 years old was married to her first cousin, Prince Christian of Denmark who became King Christian VII of Denmark and with him she had two children, King Frederick William VI and Princess Louisa Augusta.

But tragically like her great-grandmother, Princess Sophia Dorothea will end up be divorcing from their husbands, King George I of England and King Christian VII of Denmark and both were would suffer similar loss and enter into love affairs with two gentlemen, Princess Sophia Dorothea would enter into a love affair with Philip Christoph von Königsmarck and Queen Caroline Matilda of England would enter into a love affair with Johann Friedrich Struensee and both gentlemen would pay the price with their lives and both Princess Sophia Dorothea and her great-granddaughter, Queen Caroline Matilda would die in Celle and neither would see their children again.

Lady Karissa decided to name their daughter after Queen Caroline Matilda and she would become her father's heiress apparent to the Dukedom of Bedford Territory.

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey arrived on her father's 32nd birthday on June 17, 2232 and he exclaimed "She is the best birthday present I have ever received."

Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory had finally had his heiress and his Dukedom that his ancestor, Lord Phillip Carey had established on Star Base 12 along with Lord Patrick William Howard in 2158 was secure.

Lord Richard William Carey through his father was from a good gentry family and through his mother he was born into the noble family of Howard as he was the great-great-grandson of Lord Frederick William through his only daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.

Lord Richard William Carey is also a direct descendant of Lord John Howard, 1st Howard Duke of Norfolk and Lady Catharine de Moleyns who had one son, Lord Thomas Howard 2nd Duke of Norfolk who married twice, Lady Elizabeth Tinley who gave him three notable children, Lord Thomas, Lady Elizabeth and Lord Edmund Howard and through his second wife, Lady Agnes Tinley who gave him a second son, Lord William Howard whose son, Lord Charles Howard married his first cousin once removed, Lady Katherine Carey who was the daughter of Lord Henry Carey and Lady Anne Morgan and he was the son of Lady Mary Boleyn and Lord William Carey and she was the eldest daughter of Lady Elizabeth Howard and Lord Thomas Boleyn.

Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory was a humble, young man and he had fallen in love with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell on her wedding day to his second cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lord Richard William Carey told his cousins, Lord Frederick William Howard who was his first cousin thrice removed, and his second cousin, Lord Thomas William Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory that one day he would bring his second cousin down just to marry Lady Karissa.

Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard began their love affair in 2278 but she told him that she had promised Lord Andrew Charles Howard five children and five children he would receive.