The Little Peace-Maker

Lady Karissa's Little Peace-Maker

Lady Karissa had five children, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard was her first born child who was born on May 1, 2275 and she is the Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Andrew Charles Howard heiress to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory.

Lady Karissa's second child and daughter is Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, and she was born on Samhain, October 31, 2276.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard reserved the following territories in his great-great-great-grandfather's name for his great-great-great-great-grandchildren and his second child would receive the Dukedom of Clarence Territory, his third child would inherit the Dukedom of Lancaster Territory, his fourth child would inherit the Dukedom of Kent and his fifth child would inherit the Dukedom of Gloucester Territory whereas some smaller territories were also set aside for his other kin.

Lord Andrew Charles created his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard, Duke of York Territory as he described his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, the best father ever.

It was true about Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR as he didn't want to be like his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and everything.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR loved his children and he made sure that he made the best matches for all of his children, but later on he confesses that he made mistake when he married his eldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III to Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope, the daughter of Lord Victor Charles Stanhope as it never produced one child since their marriage in June of 2251.

Lady Karissa delivers Lord Andrew Charles and her second child, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard at 5 PM out at Beltane Manor.

Lady Karissa named their second child, Lady Samhain (Gaelic for "Summer Ends), Wilhelmina for her great-great-great-great-grandfather, his middle was William and Charlene named after her paternal great-grandfather and grandfather and she was received her father's surname of Howard.

Lady Samhain was different from her eldest sister, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, as Lady Elizabeth was born with a crown of blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin, and Lady Samhain inherited her maternal grandmother's dark hair, golden skin and blue eyes.

Lady Karissa's nickname for Lady Elizabeth was "Miss Haughty" as she was just like her father, Lord Andrew Charles and she knew one day she would inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory from her father, whereas Lady Samhain was automatically Duchess of Clarence Territory upon her birth.

Lady Karissa gave her second daughter the nickname of Little Peacemaker. She took it from the Beatitudes where it said "Blessed Are The Peacemakers".

Lord Andrew Charles made a wise-crack to Lady Karissa and called Lady Samhain "Saint Samhain'' to Lady Karissa and she looked at Lord Andrew Charles and asked him " Do you know what Billy Joel said about that in his song "Only The Good Die Young?"

They say there's a heaven for those who will wait

Some say it's better but I say it ain't

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints

The sinners are much more fun. " Lady Karissa states, "furthermore, Lady Samhain is not a Christian or Catholic and she doesn't qualify for that dubious honor."

"It is apparent you favor our eldest child and daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, as she helped you to win the title of the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"You favor our second daughter, Lady Samhain." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"I love both our daughters as I gave birth to them."