Episode 4 The Gala

at the mall

"Red need to buy a yellow bow to wear with Peanut Yellow"

Red: what should i wear, what should i wear, "he choose the bows are same colours"

Yellow: come on I'm almost at the gala! come on Red,

Red: ohhhh I'm try to look that bow, "then he found it" ah ha!,

Yellow: did you get it?,

Red: yes,

at the Canterlot Castle at night

"the ballroom was decorated the table was covered in peasant baked goods the orchestra was playing Pinkie Pie lead to the sing with Pony Pokey and Princess Twilight was greeting the guests instead of Celestia she of course only did this for the fi...

"the ballroom was decorated the table was covered in peasant baked goods the orchestra was playing Pinkie Pie lead to the sing with Pony Pokey and Princess Twilight was greeting the guests instead of Celestia she of course only did this for the first few minutes and then left to mingle the scene was also lively due to the presence of the orphans the Canterlot elite were shocked at first but soon settled into the rusticity of it all they had to admit the gala was a lot more entertaining this year Asuna wearing a sparkling white gown and high heels"

Asuna: I'm so happy to see again Alice, "she appear Alice wearing a blue and white long dress and floral flower pin on the top she remembered the war when save her life and Kirito back in the memories" were happy to finally come to the party at the gala,

Alice: yes Asuna, i know because i should be a war together, spent time with Kirito together,

Asuna: yeah, sometimes Kirito and i were engaged together...because i let back to America at once,

Alice: "humph" you tell Kirito to love her,

Asuna: "she blushed" hey don't say that!,

"Spider Ham approve and he eating a Hotdog Tails appear to Sonic he wave Louie playing with trumpet he blow the loud music Lady walking and Tramp walk too Cozmo singing louder everyone noisy on green fairy man Lapis watching her people but she flapping on water wings Jasper can remember she got our memories now she finally return staring at people"