Episode 7 The Betrayed Dilemma

at the travel on Florida Island the island is NASA  Headquarter

Hotdog: alright students, "a girl Teacher Hotdog came with students in the Headquarter of NASA" welcome to Space Camp this will be a gruelling three weeks of training astronaut style! it will exercise both your muscles and your brain, any questions?, "she raised his hand" yes?, "she asked"

Swiper: when do we go to space?, "it's Swiper the Fox and why he wearing into the kid with cap and t-shirt"

Hotdog: "she palm found itself firmly in his face" you aren't going to space,

Mii Girl Kid 3: "she raised her hand" but why is it called Space Camp?, "Hotdog began hitting his forehead with his clipboard"

Mii Boy Kid 2: eh, I've been to space before anyway, "he said"

Mii Girl 1 and Boy 3: you...WHAT?, "they asked"

"as Swiper sneak off in the students he decide to stole the mysterious gem when the guards distract from the mysterious gem then he used the flip switch on her other side of the wall when suddenly the flip switch off the light the others getting see than dark around the Headquarter but the switch light on the mysterious gem has stolen he gasping and they are stealing"

Mii Police 1: quick get the emergency button!, "the button pushed then the red light sirens sound on the megaphone others ran out the Headquarter but there came over the cliff with trees but Swiper hand grab a mysterious gem he grinning her smiled"

Swiper: will see that Queen show that!, "evil grin laugh" okay why we running?,

at the Dungeon of Dark Castle underground

"Aquamarine flowing left when she appeared the Princesses came inside the jails but she angry on her and grabbed on the hands in the cell"

Celestia: you never getting away with this!, "she exclaimed"

Aquamarine: oh it's must be your friend....oh it's ypu Princess, "laugh" you said your not taking to the cell with you?,

Celestia: no you can! your trying to protect everyone from the kingdom and my friends!,

Aquamarine: ha! i know right, "she flow off down on ground" well well well....i expect to see her now,

Luna: i don't care about the power you monster!,

Aquamarine: of course you idiot, not only i don't fighting without for you,

Luna: "humph" you never let in change my plan you....little...wings!,