ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛: ℂ𝕒𝕣 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖 & ℝ𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪

Rosabelle's POV:

Andy opened the gate and we were looking around for a little until there was a truck with piles of newspapers.

"Inside you two, hurry." Chucky was on Andy's back, and a knife on his neck as he was watching us making sure we won't do anything.

We ran to get on the back of the truck full of newspapers, where I was thinking that if i could pull him apart from my brother like it did the first time, but I knew that he was going to stab my brother and I couldn't let him hurt my brother.

But that doesn't mean I'm not going to have my arms crossed and not do anything. I'll get Chucky away from my brother when the moment is here.

Then the trucked started moving, as Chucky got Andy to lay down and get ready for the words. He made me not do anything than can cause him to hurt both of us.

We went different turns when Chucky put his hand on his forehead.

"Say your prayers, Andy." Chucky said.

Then we hear a honk, and a bright light, as we covered our eyes from the light, and we knew that it was Kyle.

I smiled that she came to save us.

"Goddamit!" Chucky said when he saw Kyle.

We felt that the truck was going a little faster, and soon after we didn't see the red car. The truck stopped and Chucky forced us to get off of the truck and we started running fast.

We continued to running, passing the fences and we saw the factory and we ran inside where we see thousands of the "Good Guys" boxes before it started to close.