Praised

Jessie

We sat in the car in complete silence. I know that Leo was pissed at me for doing better than him. but if it wasn't for me, he would be burnt to a crisp right now with a bullet hole in his chest.

I honestly didn't hate the silence. It was nice after I just killed multiple men and blew up a entire warehouse.

I knew that the driver was shocked too. I am too in full honesty, I had no idea I was capable of that.

What was Don going to say. I was going to get praised and I knew it.

~~~

When we arrived back at Don's base, Everybody was staring at me and Leo's bloody bodies.

I knew most of them expected me to die. But I didn't.

Suck on that bitches.

I gave some of the snobby girls that were staring at me dirty looks and we walked past the guards and into the building.

Me and Leo both immediately went to Don's office.

I knocked on the door before opening it. Don sat there and dropped his pen before his jaw fell wide open.

"I just got word of what happened. I can't believe you guys did that. That was probably one of my best missions done in a while." Don stood up and engulfed me in a hug, not caring about the countless amounts of blood on my clothes.

"Thank you Don, I feel great." Leo said smiling at Don.

Is this mother fucker serious.

He knows for a fact that he would be toast if I wasn't there and that he only killed one of the men. ONE!

I stood there stiffly staring at him with my jaw dropped in a disgusted face.

He clearly saw me in his peripheral vision, but choose to ignore my crystal clear anger.

"I really appreciate it, I had no hope for killing those fuckers." Don harshly spoke returning to his original desk spot.

I pulled my anger together and wanted to be a bit bitchy before I went to bed.

"Yes Don WE really worked hard out there." I smirked making sure to emphasize the "we".

I turned and smirked at Leo before thanking my uncle and leaving the room.

Leo followed me and I ignored him. If he kept walking beside me I might lose it and deck him right in the nose.

"Why did you have to be such a bitch in there?" He asked me with a annoyed tone.

I stopped in my tracks.

"Me a bitch? Ha your funny, your standing in there talking to Don like your pussy ass did anything to help." I scoffed before turning to leave this heated conversation.

"He only put you on that mission because your his niece. You have no real skill at all."

I shot my body back around to face him. "Are you fucking kidding me? If I wasn't there you would be a burnt tortilla right now. So I recommend taking a step down before you come here telling me I have no skill." I snapped at him. I walked away fast before I could hear anymore of his bullshit.