Hurricane

Jessie

"Ok ok play the movie!" I could barely breathe through my laughter.

Tessa laughed along before grabbing the remote and clicking play.

I watched divergent with small giggles along with Tessa as I thought of the jokes the two of us had made.

I loved watching movies. I would always watch them with my auntie. It felt nice to have a best friend that I can share my love of movies with.

~~

The movie ended and me and Tessa got to talking.

"Have you talked to Leo yet?" she asked me while taking a bite of popcorn.

"Is that a joke? We were talking for hours last night!" I laughed.

"I thought so." She laughed along.

"So Tess, tell me. What's Harland like?" I placed my elbow on the arm rest and rested my face in my palm.

"Oh god Jessie, he's amazing!" She dramatically fell back with the back of her hand to her head.

"Tell me more!!" I begged.

"Ok! So he's so nice to me, and he's so fucking strong. And holy shit is he ever amazing in bed."

I laughed again.

"Ok ok you've told me to much!" I joked.

"So what about Leo." She managed to say through giggles.

I paused for a second. I look at Tessa's curious expression as I find the words.

"He's more than prefect Tessa. You know at the beginning I absolutely hated him. I wanted him dead, but now I'm more than in love with his dumb ass. I love him so fucking much I can barely comprehend it. I would die for him, I would jump off a 1000 foot cliff just to see him smile. God Tessa I wish he were here. Fuck the Russians." I ranted.

I opened my eyes after my words to see a surprised expression on Tessa's face.

"What?" I smiled.

"Nothing. But girl, you've got it bad for Leo West. Who ever knew." She giggled.

"Yeah, I guess I do have it bad for Leo West." I felt warm on the inside just from saying his name.

This man is going to be the death of me.

"Seriously Jess, I've known that man for years. I've known him since I met Harland. He wouldn't even let Harland near me because he was afraid for Harland to fall in love. Leo has always been scared of love, but when he's with you...well I don't even know. He's just different." She finished.

I've noticed Leo to be more open around me. It's like he has known me since we were little. It's as if me and him have been in a hurricane of love since we were young.

I can't imagine a life without him in it anymore. When I first meet him, I fantasized a life with him not in it and now I'm practically on my knees for him.

He's my life line now. And that's completely ok.

"Yeah..he's definitely different." I smiled and played with the string of my hoodie.

"Now..want to watch the second movie!" Tessa giggled.

"Hell yes!" I playfully shoved her.

She played the second movie and we sat back and relaxed.

Leo

"Yes. Me and my partner eliminated Elias." I made direct eye contact with the leader of the Russian mafia.