Chapter Eleven

*Jen's POV**3 days later*
It's Wednesday. I've been ignoring my curiosity about Nina. I'm going to ask. It's 5:10 am. Nina and I got in the car. I pulled out of the driveway and drove towards set. Nina yawned as she leaned against the headrest. "Tired?" I asked. "Yeah. Not used to getting up this early." She said. I laughed lightly. "How has the school stuff been going?" I asked. She shrugged. "It's fine. It's nice because Ann doesn't make me do the work if Jared is shooting. So, I don't have school when he's working." she said. I smiled. "Have you and Jared gotten close?" I asked. She began blushing. "We talk and text all the time." she said. I smiled. "I'm glad." I said. She nodded. When we got to set, we got out of the car. Nina had her bookbag over her shoulder. I bought her a MacBook Pro, an iPad, and a bunch of other stuff on Monday after work. We're going to spoil her. Lana gets to come home soon which is exciting. I miss her so much. I haven't talked to her since Monday night. She hasn't been answering her phone and I'm kinda worried. "Hey Nina?" I asked as we walked toward my trailer. "Yeah?" She asked. "Where's your mom?" I asked. She sighed. "Well, my dad and her never actually got married. Apparently after she had me, she gave up her parental rights and left him to focus more on her career of acting or something." She said as she pulled out her phone. "What was your dad's name?" I asked. "Jack Spencer." She said and I froze. "Y-your dad was J-Jack Spencer?" I asked. She nodded. I haven't been honest with anyone. I have a kid. Yes. In 2001, I had a baby. And now? Everything is fitting together. "Nina... I'm your mom.." I said. She raised an eyebrow. "What?" She spit. "Your father and I-" I started but she cut me off. "You mean, you're the mother who left after giving birth to a child? Are you fucking kidding me?! I thought my mother would be some washed up whore, but no. It's Jennifer fucking Morrison! You never even checked in. You didn't even know who the fuck I was!" She screamed. "I know you're mad, but-" I started but she cut me off again. "I'm calling Agent Smith. I do not want you to adopt me. I don't give a fuck who does or if anyone does, but I will not stay with you anymore." She said. "Nina. No. Listen to me. Let me explain." I said. "There's nothing to explain!" She shouted. "Nina. Your dad got me pregnant at a party one night when we were both drunk. I wanted to date him and be a family but he didn't want that. So, after I had you, he wanted to take me to court for a custody battle. But, I couldn't. With my career, I would've gotten fired from everything and gotten black-balled. He told me that he would never tell anyone who the mother was and he'd never bring it up again if I signed over my rights. No one knows I had a baby. No one. Not even Lana. I'm sorry Nina." I said. She looked at me with sadness. "My dad did that to you?" She asked. I nodded. My phone started ringing. I answered. "Hello?" I asked. "This is Agent Smith. We need to talk." she said. "Did you know that you are Nina's birth mother?" She said. "I just figured it out." I said. "Oh. Well, your girlfriend will have to adopt her, but she's your actual daughter. So, congrats." She said. "Thanks." I said and she hung up. Now the hard part? Telling Lana and the cast. I walked to the group meeting spot, leaving Nina in my trailer. When I got there, everyone was there, including Adam and Eddy. "Can I make an announcement?" I asked. Adam and Eddy nodded. "Well, as you all know, Lana and I were working towards adoption for Nina. Well, we just discovered that that won't be necessary." I said. Everyone looked confused. "Nina is my biological daughter. In 2001, I went to a party and got really drunk. This guy, Jack, got me pregnant. He didn't want a relationship. He forced me to sign over my parental rights. I didn't know who my kid was. He told me that no one would ever know I was the mother. He was right. I just found out that she's my actual daughter." I said. Everyone looked surprised. "Does Lana know?" Ginny asked. I shook my head no. "She will.." Josh said. I raised an eyebrow and he looked paler than a ghost. I turned around and the paparazzi was there. Shit. They heard everything. "Jennifer! Who's the father?" "Why'd you keep it such a big secret?" The questions. I ran to my trailer. Nina looked at me, curiously. "The paparazzi knows now. So does the cast. But, Lana doesn't." I said. She sighed.
*Lana's POV*
The hospital released me on Tuesday morning. I got on the first flight home. I'm going to surprise Jen. I smiled as I stepped off of the plane. I'm completely recovered. The only thing left from it is a scar. I didn't have any bags because Jen brought them back with her. I only have my phone. There's a car company, so I'll get a driver to take me home. It's only 7 am. I walked to the booth and the man smiled brightly. "Hello Ms. Parrilla." He said. I smiled. "I need a ride." I said. He nodded and we walked to the car. When we got to my house, I offered to pay, but he wouldn't let me. I smiled and got out. I walked to the door and unlocked it. I walked upstairs and flopped down on my bed. It's so good to be home. I fell asleep, but woke up at 9:15 pm. I got up and decided to take a shower. I stripped off my clothes and got out my phone. I pressed play on pandora and hopped in the steamy shower.
*Jen's POV*
Nina went out with Jared and was going to spend the night at his house since he has a sister. I drove home and sighed. I pulled into the driveway and its 9:20. I walked in and walked upstairs. I heard music and the shower running. I raised an eyebrow and walked into my room. The bathroom light was on. Someone is showering in my bathroom and listening to music. I opened the door quietly and what I saw made my jaw drop. The bathroom is steamy and all I can see is the beautiful silhouette of my lovely girlfriend. I smiled and walked out. I stripped out of my clothes and walked back to the bathroom. I smiled at the song playing.
My lover's got humor.
She's the giggle at a funeral.
Knows everybody's disapproval.
I should've worshipped her sooner.
If the heavens ever did speak.
She's the last true mouthpiece.
Every Sunday's getting more bleak.
A fresh poison each week.
We were born sick, you heard them say it.
My church offers no absolutes.
She tells me worship in the bedroom.
The only heaven I'll be sent to,
Is when I'm alone with you.
I was born sick.
But I love it.
Command me to be well.
Aaay. Amen. Amen. Amen.
I walked into the bathroom and slid open the shower door, sliding it shut behind me. I grabbed Lana and began kissing her passionately. I pushed her against the shower wall and the kiss grew deeper.
Take me to church.
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies.
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good god, let me give you my life.
"Holy shit." She moaned against my lips, then kissed me again. "I missed this." She said. She put her hands on my hips and pulled my body onto hers. She moved her hands from my hips, down to my ass and squeezed it lightly. I moved my hand up her body and stopped on her boob, gently massaging it. She moaned into my mouth and it sent a wave of arousal to my core. "I love you." I said as I leaned my forehead against hers. She smiled. "I love you too." She said, then intertwined our fingers. "That was a hell of a welcome home kiss." She said. I chuckled. "Oh gosh. Nina.." She said. I smiled. "She's staying at Jared's tonight." I said. Lana smiled, then gave me a peck on my lips. "So, we have the house to ourselves." She said. I smiled and nodded. "But... We uh.. Need to talk." I said. Lana's face twisted in confusion. "It's not bad." I said. "Okay." She said. She turned off the water and we quickly dried off, then put on pajamas. I put on an oversized sweatshirt that says Boston on it and a pair of short shorts. Lana put on an oversized t-shirt and a thong. I smiled at her. "Is this like, a serious talk? Or can we talk about it, while laying in bed?" Lana asked. I smiled. "We can talk about it in bed." I said. She nodded and climbed in bed. I laid down beside her. "So.. Lana... You know how we were going to adopt Nina?" I asked. "Were?" She asked. "Uh... Well, you're the only one who has to do any adopting." I said. "What do you mean?" Lana asked. I sighed. "I uh... I'm Nina's birth mother." I said. "I'm sorry. You're what?" Lana said and sat up, looking at me. I nodded. "In 2001, I went to a party and got really drunk. This guy, Jack, got me pregnant. He didn't want a relationship. He forced me to sign over my parental rights and give up my kid. I didn't know who my kid was. He told me that no one would ever know I was the mother. I just found out that she's my actual daughter." I said, giving her basically the same explanation I gave the rest of the cast. "Why didn't you tell me you had a kid?!" Lana screamed. I sighed. "I didn't want anyone to know because I never thought I would see my kid again." I said. "But I'm your girlfriend! You should have at least told me!" She screamed. "Lana... I'm sorry." I said. She huffed. I looked deep into her eyes and she melted. She kissed me, gently. I smiled when she pulled away. "Lana, I love you. So much." I said. She nodded and nuzzled her head into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her as she turned the tv on. Friends is on. "I love you too." she said. I smiled. I want this for the rest of my life. I will do everything in my power to protect my family. Lana and Nina are pretty much all I have. My parents found out about Lana and I and disowned me. But that's okay. Lana is my family. Nina is my family. The three of us are family.