Chapter 1

Right now, we see a boy standing in front of St Freya High School, which look kinda
similar to a church. He's a silver ash haired boy of above average height, with no special features. But the most noticeable ones are his blue eyes, that might be able to glow bright in the night sky.

Y/n: so, this is St Freya High ? *sigh* when do I agree to this ? I'm not even have a Stigmata and yet, here I am, in front of something I didn't think I would do.

???2: well, it would seems that someone knows your capabilities.

Besides him is a blonde person with a powerful aura surrounding him, and carrying seven katanas on his back. He's Christopher Valzelide, one of Y/n's Pseudo-Herrscher creation, and his bodyguard.

Good thing is that he cannot be seen other than Y/n due to the fact that he's inside his head, or they'll felt a lot of stares coming directly at them

Y/n: to think I just go from being a bait to being a student. Weird.

Christopher: You really forgot who you are, right ? The fact that you live in a normal life for three years forgetting who you really are is surprising.

Y/n: yeah. It felt like it was yesterday, which it really happens.

The man inspect the building of St Freya, with disinterested look on his face.

Chris: I'm more keen to the fact that the Schicksal able to house two Herrschers. How were they able to do that ?

Y/n: well one is already neutralized and another being dormant. I reckon that there are six, if you count Fire, Wind, Death and Sentience. By sheer technicality, Reason is also included.

Chris: .........you predict the future right ?

Y/n's eyes flashes from blue to red, which seemingly cause the blonde to inwardly smirk. If he look closely, he can see symbols on his pupil.

Y/n: you do know that I can't predict the future right ?

Chris: yes, I know........it's that you can see them.

Y/n laugh at his remarks, because he was right. He didn't predict the future, because he sees it in his own eyes. As they finished, Y/n start approaching the entrance to the academy. A new journey has started.

At the principal's office

A petite girl was seen looking at her paperworks.

???: why!!!!!??? Why paperwork!!!!!???

Then, a knock can be heard at the door.

???: (so he's here huh ?) come in.

A loud clank came out of the door, revealing the boy as he had a serious look on his face.

???: ahh, so you must be Y/n Horizon ? Please, have a seat.

The boy nod, as he sit at the chair in front of her.