Chapter 3

???: hello my little ......Shining Horizon~~~. Miss me~~~?

Y/n: you........where have you been ?

???: not much. I was always by your side, silly~~~ don't tell me you've forgotten me.

Y/n: (f*ck. I forgot that she's a yandere.) well, at least you're back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chitose Oboros Amatsu.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

Morning

The sun shined, the bird are singing. The breath of spring still refreshed those who had a bad time.

Well not Y/n, who's currently on his bed being on a bear hug, with a sleeping Chitose beside him.

Y/n: (help me. Help me dammit.)

Zephyr: (your funeral.)

Kagutsuchi: (I can't help you my son. Because it's your girlfriend.)

Y/n: (that's the point. She's just a friend!!!!)

He struggled to get out. He just couldn't get out of her bear hug, and especially the fact that he's almost out of breath due to his face being put at her chest.

Y/n: can't.....breathe.

He then had an idea. He took out a Sling Ring, then perform a circle with his hands, causing him to go to the Mirror Dimension.

Y/n: *panting* I can't even .....sleep.

But, the moment he disappeared is the moment Chitose open her one eye, causing the boy to flinched.

Y/n: (I.....hope she doesn't see through dimensions.....)

Chitose: Y/n~~~~ where are you....

Even though he was hidden through the Mirror Dimensions, he just couldn't shake at the feeling that she's been watching him.

And by coincidence, she's looking at where the boy is, causing him to shake in fear.

Y/n: (I'm gonna run away now. This woman's crazy!!!!)

And so he escape from his dorm, leaving behind a ghostly presence of Chitose, looking at the window.

Chitose: (I can clearly see that. Y/n, you're lucky I can't get to that dimension.)

With Y/n

Y/n: *panting* phew!!!!! Now where was I ?

He look around to see that he ran all the way to Soukai City. He has a very paled face due to the fact that he literally ran from his dorm to Soukai.

Y/n: did I just.....nevermind. Maybe I could use some refreshments.

He walk to the nearby mall, and bought a drink for him to cooled down.