Chapter 6

New Day

Another day, another life, another dream. *sigh* what a life. Standing in a void without having to go out, I still got school to attend.

???: you don't have to worry about that, Y/n. Here, is a place to train you back to your prime.

Ahh Helios, just what I need.

Y/n: okay so why am I here ? I have no idea why I'm here as I suppose to go to school.

Helios: this, Y/n, is another reality I created. The time axis in here is different from the real world so you don't have to worry about this, "school".

What the heck!!!??? Did Helios just create another reality ? Well, that's very uncanny if one could think about it.

Helios: I can hear you, He Who Mocks Both Gods And Man.

Hey!!!!! Who came up with that title ? That's too far even for me. I didn't mock them, I fought them tooth and nails and then some random dude came up and give me a mocking title.

Helios: it's the truth. You mock them, you obliterated some of them, refused to elaborate and leave.

Well, that's not me anymore. I'm not the brooding hero like I once was. Well who cares anyway ? Let's fight!!!!!!

Helios: that's the spirit. Now, prepare yourself.

Helios/Y/n: Blade of Hyperion!!!!!/Murasame!!!!!

No POV

A sword clash occurred, destroying their surroundings due to the sheer force of the attack. It was a clash of beyond light speed, whoever fast enough wins.

Y/n: Hi-KUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

Helios: HAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

They both execute their respective techniques, enough to send them both back. Y/n then throw his sword towards Helios, causing him to widen his eyes in surprise as this is not his tactic.

But, throwing a sword toward an opponent. That's not an advantageous tactic.

Despite that however, he noticed something wrong. But it was too late, as Y/n came beneath him, grab the sword and execute a circular slash, breaking his sword.

Helios: !!!!!!!!!!!

Then Y/n try to slash at Helios, causing him to go on a defensive. In reflex, he release his full power at a mere second, causing him to punch the sword and break it. Behind Y/n was a result of Helios releasing his full power, a rift in space time starts breaking.

Y/n: ..........okay, that could've killed me.

Helios: it seems, but even then you survived.

Y/n: that was tough luck man. So, are we going for a fist fight ? Cause I'm not ready for a full blown fist fight, especially from you.

Y/n then dropped the broken sword, moving toward Helios with a clenched fist, which caused the mentioned person to do the same.

Then, Helios came running with an intent to strike first, executing a normal punch to the face. Though however, it was neutralized by a swat to the side by Y/n connecting his elbow with his knee. After that, he performed an elbow strike to the abdomen, causing Helios to cough out saliva.

Helios ACK!!!!!!!

Then at a speed which not even he can react, Y/n execute another elbow strike to the face, turning into a chain attack as he perform both knee and elbow strikes, to which Helios got punished in both his face and his abdomen. It wasn't enough to caused him to go unconscious however.