Incomplete Bio

Name: Y/n Horizon

Look:

Alias: Hope Bringer, the Shining Horizon, Wax Wing, Sorcerer King

Personality: Pacifist, Humble, kind, talkative (a bit), Saviour complex (when Helios in control), vengeful (when Zephyr in control), glutton.

Powers and Abilities

Peak Human/Supernatural Condition (enhanced with magic)

-Martial Art/Swordsmanship

-Higher Dimensional Manipulation/Multiversal Manipulation

Supernatural Sense

Unique Ability

Talk: his unique ability is not a hidden supernatural power, but a natural ability to talk his way out. Being a pacifist, he doesn't fight first and talk to even his enemies, be it a psychopath or an apathetic deity, only use force as a last resort. With it, he can talk to the most evil, depressed, and twisted people and make them change their entire life's ideology in a matter of minutes. This doesn't work on mindless beings, however.

???

???

Magic

Mystic Arts: a primary form of magic used in combat. A light-based magic that produces sparks and fiery energy in a yellow/orange color palette that is capable of gives off not only light, but also warmth. Being highly versatile, it can be used to generate constructs of tangible energy, such as melee weapons and shields, as well as to cast spells by conjuring specific formations and geometric patterns with the fiery energy. While many of these arrays of intricate holographic symbols commonly appear as disks projected in front of the caster's hands, others can appear as rings or bands that surround the caster's arms. Similarly, certain spells can manifest as an aura of arcane energy that emanates from the hands and forearms of the caster.
Additionally, this form of dimensional energy can be channeled into one's own body to bypass physical disabilities and limitations through sustained concentration.

-Asura's Wrath: fueled by anger, the user can covered themselves in higher dimensional energy, turning them into the Asura, the godlike entity that use its anger as a source of its power. It generally give its user multiple limbs, but their power relies on anger and brute force.

-Image of Ikonn: an illusion type spell that creates visible duplicates of the caster to obscure and confound enemies. However, this spell can also create a variety other visual and auditory illusions.

-Eye of Agamotto: his most used power. It has an ability to banished evil from the vicinity. However, it's true power is the ability to manipulate time.

-Grega: his most used spell. It generates small fireballs with the size of a bullet. It's strong enough destroy a car, and enough to put a dent on Hyperion.