THE LETTERS!

It has been 30 days since the war ended. 30 days since Andrea Potter ended lord Voldermot and brought relief in the Britain Wizarding world, but it has been 30 days since she felt this emptiness and loneliness in her. Andrea thought of all the people she lost in the war and before the war. She was sitting in the Black family Library in Grimmauld Palace as she had nothing to do. The pile of letters was getting higher and higher every day.
Since the war ended Andrea has locked herself up in 12 Grimmalud Palace, she went out to attend Fred's funeral and  came back immediately before any of her friends or family could get a chance to stop her. The letters she received was mainly from her girlfriend Ginny Weasley and her best friends Ron Weasley and Hermoine Granger and a few from Molly Weasley. Its not that she hated them she just wanted time for herself. She had many invitations from Molly to attend lunch or dinner at the burrrow but she just couldn't bring herself to attend them. She decided its finally time to get up and move she cannot just sit and wallow in her own sorrows. She had to move on so many people sacrificed their lives, she wouldn't let their sacrifices go in vain by sulking in the corner.
"Kreacher!" She called the old house elf of the Grimmalud Palace. The elf was very rude towards everyone when the order used this place as headquarters, but since Andrea helped him fulfill his favorite master Regulus's last wish he had been more than happy to serve her.
"Mistress be calling Kreacher?" The elf replied popping in the study.
"Yes Kreacher can I please have something to eat?" Andrea asked Kreacher.
"Of course Mistress! Kreacher will make something for his mistress." Kreacher immediately obliged happily.
Andrea took a deep breath and got out of the library. She went to the pile of letters and decided to read and reply to a few of them.
Love,
How are you? I know you said you needed time for yourself but we all are very worried about you. You have locked yourself in the house and that isn't very healthy. I request you darling come to the burrow you will definitely feel better surrounded by family. Even Hermoine is here. George is not well, he decided to go to shell cottage with Bill and Fleur to catch a break.
I miss you my lovely Andrea, please reply to me at least!
Hugs and kisses,
Your favorite redhead!
Andrea read Ginny's letter but she didn't even smile at the letter. She thought about what to write back to her. It was like she didn't even know this person, she completely blamed herself for being so depressed that she ran out of words with her girlfriend of all the people. She sighed and opened the next letter from Hermoine.
Drea,
How are you holding up? I'm better not all the way but I'm getting there. I'm going to go to the burrow in a few days I hope you join us all as always. What have you thought about going back to Hogwarts? I want to go back and finish my NEWT exams and my last year. Ron has been persistent on not attending it and starting his auror training straight away.
I also wanted to inform you that I still haven't found my parents, I will start to search for them again in a few days, I hope they are well wherever they are.
Hope to see you soon,
Moine.
Andrea kept the letter aside and opned another one from Ron.
Andy,
Where the bloody hell have you disappeared? Do you know how worried Mum and we all are about you. You are staying in the house with that blasted elf, which we all think will poison you. I hope he hasn't already. Anyways we all are well, as well as one can be after loosing someone in the family. George is not at all okay but he decided to go to shell cottage for sometime. We all miss you even dad has been asking about you, come for dinner Andy, stay with us for a few days like before I'm sure you will feel better.
I hope I don't have to break you out of that horrible house again, this time I don't have a flying Ford Angelina!
Ron.
Now Andrea was feeling guilty for ignoring people who so clearly loved her and wanted nothing more than to accept her in the family. She opened her desk drawer and took out a small velvet box, she wanted to propose Ginny after the battle, but now she was not sure. It was like all the feelings for Ginny had just evaporated. She sat their staring at the ring thinking again over her decision to propose. She sat their when Kreacher popped in with some refreshments. She thanked him and ate in silence thinking about going to the burrow to ease all their worries. She decided she will go to the burrow day after tomorrow.
She was about to go in her room for a bath when an unknown owl swooped through the window. It was a magnificent Eagle owl which landed very swiftly on her extended arm. She took out the letter and saw who it was from. The letter had a seal of Gringotts. Andrea thought about the reason why Gringotts sent her a letter but then remembered how she, Hermoine and Ron released a dragon in the bank destroying the bank in the process. She opened the letter while feeding the bird some of the bacon the owl hooted happily and ate the bacon while playfully nibbling Andrea's ear time to time.
Miss Andrea Dorea Potter,
I request your presence in the Gringotts as soon as possible. I have few things to discuss with you about your vaults and heirships. Many attempts has been made to contact you since you were 11 years of age but we never got any response from your side. Now that the mail redirection ward is not placed on your current place of living I hope this letter reaches you.
It would be appreciated if you reply to this letter so that we can confirm you have received the letter. I do hope you come to Gringotts before you go anywhere else.
Sorry for the inconvenience the Goblins have caused you.
Chief Redwood.
Andrea stared at the letter confused about its content such as vaults... As in more than one. She also didn't really get the context of mail redirection ward and why the Goblins would apologize. But sensing the urgency of the letter she immediately summoned a parchment and a quill and wrote a quick reply.
Chief Redwood,
Thank you for reaching out and contacting me. I know your letter does not disclose any information but still the few words you wrote  raised many questions in my head. I will be meeting you tomorrow just after breakfast. I hope we both can answer each others queries.
Thank you,
Andrea Dorea Potter.
She folded the parchment and tied it to the owl's leg. She petted the bird one last time before it flew away with the letter. Times like these make her more miserable as she just realized how much she missed hedwig. She shook her head and decided not to go back into thinking about the losses.
She went on with the rest of her day reading in the Black Library and finally falling asleep.