BEGINNING OF A REVOLUTION.

Andrea was focusing on how to complete her task of sending the proof of Cerberus and Mirror of Erised to DMLE head Amelia Bones. She had her invisibility cloak but she was sure it had certain tracking charms on it. Andrea didn't want Dumbledore to move the mirror before she gathered enough proof.
Later that night Andrea cast an 'invisique' and some silencing charms on her and went to the room which had the mirror she was careful not to look in the mirror. She didn't want to know her deepest desires. She managed to get the picture of the mirror and then proceeded towards the 3rd floor corridor. Filch's cat was around and was looking straight at her but no one would be able to see her. She opened the door to see the Cerberus growling. She clicked some pictures of it and also of the trap door.
Next day Andrea sent the pictures and a letter to Amelia Bones and also to Cornelius Fudge.

Head of DMLE,
Madam Amelia Bones.
I want to shed some light on the dangerous things going on here at Hogwarts.
It was at the beginning of the term that Headmaster Dumbledore announced very publicly that if we don't want to die a very gruesome death than we must not go to the 3rd floor corridor. Firstly I don't understand that why would he announce it so publicly in a school full of mischievous and excited children. The first years are always excited about anything magical.  Somehow Headmaster always pushed me to go and explore the castle. I can give you the proof of that through my memories. I clearly told him that I'm a rule abiding student so I will not explore the castle after curfew. But a few days ago unintentionally and very unfortunately, I personally had a run in with what is there on the 3rd floor.
As we all know that the staircase at Hogwarts change, I was accidentally taken to 3rd floor while returning from the library just before the curfew. I'm a first year and a little unfamiliar with the castle. I did not have an idea as to how to return back to my dormitory. I was lost and unfortunately the time was up and it was after curfew. To my distress, Mr. Flich's cat did see me and started meowing loudly alerting him. Naturally as a first year, I got a little scared by the thought of getting caught as we know that Mr. Filch doesn't listen to any reason the students give, he happily, gloatingly takes us to the nearest teacher and enjoys giving us detentions. Anyways, I ran to the nearest door possible. It was locked but a simple 'Alohomora' opened it. And as soon as I entred it I saw a level 3 xxxx rated beast 'CEREBERUS'.
I know its hard to trust an 11 year old rule breaking student, but I broke the rule yesterday and I went to gather the proof. I have sent you the pictures of the Cerberus. I also found a highly disturbing magical artifact kept very openly in one of the classrooms.
'The Mirror Of Erised.'
I'm notifying you as well as to one other person who according to me is capable of taking an action. I hope you will not take the matter lightly.
I want my safety as well as the safety of all the other students attending the school. We are sent here by the promise that Hogwarts is the safest place after Gringotts but what kind of school whose staircase moves, keep such beasts in the corridors and also without any advanced magic? I opened that lock with a basic spell. I want a proper investigation of the happenings at the school.
If the children are so casually told of their gruesome deaths were parents notified of such a beast staying in the castle? My guardians personally did not receive any notice about the life endangering things kept within the walls of the castle. But I'm refraining you to reveal my name as your informant.
I hope to see you here at Hogwarts officially as soon as possible.
Andrea Dorea Potter Black.

Heiress to Most Ancient and Noble House of Potter.
Heiress to Most Ancient and Noble House of Black.
Heiress to Most Ancient and Noble House of Peverell.