KING OF THE MAGICAL BRITAIN.

The members of Wizengamot were gossiping without much excitement about the new member announcement. They recieved a notification about a new member taking up his Lordship. All of them expected it to be some heir coming of age and taking up his role but never were they prepared for a stranger, a young man to take up the seat of some very powerful long lost bloodlines.
Cornelius Fudge was inspecting the young man and all the members were looking at the young man with interest as he was a new face in the Wizengamot.
"I, Marvolo Irvin Sayre, hereby take up my Wizengamot rights for the most Ancient and Noble House of Sayre" Marvolo announced and their eyes widened. For a few moments it was pin drop silence within the meeting room. Then the whispers started. Everyone was shocked at the revelation of this news. Marvolo gave them time to get their head around the information before speaking and claiming another seat. Minister calmed all the whispers before speaking up.
"Marvolo Irvin Sayre of the long lost Sayre family bloodline, hereby claims his rightful seat for the House of Sayre, so mote be it." Minister announced and the magic in the room confirmed it. He then spoke again.
"The seat claim for the House of Le Faye, please come ahead." Minister announced. Once again the hall watched in anticipation as Marvolo stood up and walked in front again and spoke up,
"That would be me again Minister. I, Marvolo Irvin Sayre hereby take up my Wizengamot rights for the Most Ancient and Noble House of Le Faye." Minister once again stuttered as he accepted his claim.
"I would like to stay here for the next one." Marvolo announced with a smug smile. He was enjoying this display of power. Some things you just can't change! He felt good being powerful and showing his power over the members of many ancient houses.
"Sure, Lord Sayre." Minister sputtered out.
"The seat claim for the House of Ga... Gaunt.." Minister trailed off and this created an almost uproar in the room. Everyone knew that Voldermort had wiped out the entire Gaunt family bloodline due to them being the closest descendants of Slytherin.
"Silence! Lord Sayre please explain on what basis you are claiming the Gaunt family seat?" Madam Bones questioned.
"I did not realize that I would have go to go through an intervention to claim my birthright!" Marvolo said with a  disappointed look on his face.
Marvolo did know that this would be the reaction of the members. He was merely acting.
"Our apologies Lord Sayre, we did not mean to offend you. It's just that we are curious..." Minister quickly said trying not to offend another very powerful member of the Wizengamot after Andrea Potter Black.
"Be that as may, I'm the grandson of Morfin Gaunt." Marvolo said to the now frozen from shock members. Not many had the knowledge that Voldermort was actually from the Gaunt family so it was a relief, but he knew that as soon as Dumbledore would see him, he would immediately recognise him and will start spewing information about him.
"I'm guessing that is not enough information, therefore I have brought proof. My Goblin verified documents, here, take a look" Marvolo said and flicked his wand. The documents then appeared on the tables of the members who eagerly read all the information. Many were impressed by the young man's educational qualifications, while some deemed the documents fake. However no one dared blame the Goblins of treason.
"All right Lord Sayre, these are enough proof. Marvolo Irvin Sayre hereby claims his seat for the House of Gaunt, so mote be it." Minister declared.
Marvolo sat in the Sayre family booth and listened to the daily proceedings of the Wizengamot. He could not help but let his mind drift to Hogwarts where his beautiful Andrea was. How she would be  having the time of her life  by laying out rules for Dumbledore to follow. Oh how he wished to be there with her, to see her ordering people around like a queen she is. The Wizengamot proceedings were definitely dull today. The only thing that livened up the Wizengamot meeting was Marvolo claiming his seats. He just wanted to go home and lay down with Andrea and listen to her gush about everything.
Cornelius never thought that he would ever see someone more powerful than Malfoy and Nott's in the Wizengamot, yet this year had proved him wrong. First Andrea Potter Black who he dare say is the Queen currently and now Marvolo Irvin Sayre was definitely going to be the King of the Magical Britain. He patted his forehead inorder to get rid of non existent sweat.