A DAY TO BREATHE

Andrea woke up feeling fresh and relaxed. She decided today she will spend the day at Potter Manor and practice some duelling and potions. She will have to impress Severus as well. She took a few deep breaths and went to the bathroom to freshen up. She picked out a casual outfit to wear and also took out another one to pack in her bag. She drank her before breakfast potion and went down to have her breakfast.
"Dobby" She called for her personal elf.
"Miss Potter Black called for Dobby?" Dobby came and questioned.
"Good morning Dobby. In my room I have kept certain clothes and potions on the bed, please pack them in a bag and keep the bag ready. I will be going today to Potter Manor." Andrea said. Dobby nodded and went away to work.
"Kreacher is breakfast ready?" Andrea asked kreacher.
"Yes Mistress, breakfast be ready." Kreacher answered.
"Kreacher is Dobby doing fine? Are you both getting along?" Andrea enquired.
"Yes Mistress Dobby be doing fine. No complaints." Kreacher answered.
"Very good Kreacher. If there is any problem feel free to tell me okay." Andrea said and  Kreacher bowed before disappearing for his work.
Andrea ate her waffles and drank her tea. She was quite thankful for kreacher that elf did know how to cook. In her previous life Molly never allowed kreacher to cook and took the authority of the house. She now understood why Kreacher hated them all so much. Molly behaved like she owned the place and Hermoine with her SPEW shit trying to free the elf. Weasleys were really a stain on pureblood families. Their behavior matched that of savages. Molly in the name of cleaning the house threw away so much of precious artifacts and books just because it had dark magic. And Sirius allowed it all just out of spite against his family. Andrea now understood that Sirius never really grew up. He was a manchild. He was stuck in his teenage years. He saw Andrea as James and spewed hate against Slytherin and anything that contained the word dark. And he so easily allowed Molly to dominate his own house and dictate things to him under his own roof. Andrea was really desperate for family. She accepted Sirius' childish antics, prejudiced views, recklessness and total Gryffindor attitude just because he was her godfather. She never really cared that Sirius only saw James in her because she looked like a bloody clone of her father. The more she thought the more wrong she found with Sirius. That man forgot to tell her that he blood adopted her. How can someone forget such a big thing!
Andrea shook her head and headed upstairs to take a quick shower and change. She saw that Dobby has nicely packed his bag.
"Kreacher, Dobby" Andrea summoned both her elves before leaving.
"Yes Mistress" Kreacher answered.
"I'll be leaving in a few minutes. Take care of the house. I will return probably before dinner. Kreacher, Dobby please clean up the library and study today. And I want the portrait of Phineas Nigellus in my study. Also remove any curses and wards that are on the books in the library but be very careful if you can't remove the wards leave them we will call for Goblins. And if I receive any mail check it Dobby and if its from Gringotts or Malfoy bring it to me in Potter Manor, you will be granted entry as you are now bonded to me." Andrea gave her instructions and both the elves nodded and went to start their respective tasks.
"Della" Andrea called for the elf of Potter Manor.
"Miss needing Della!" Della answered.
"Yes take me to the manor please." Andrea ordered and Della nodded and held her hands and apparated away. As soon as Andrea entred the Manor the elves all greeted her with squeaks of excitement. She greeted everyone and went to her bed chamber.
"Della" She summoned her elf.
And Della came with a pop sound.
"Prepare the potions amd duelling room I will be spending most time in West Wing today. Call me for lunch. And yes do we have any duelling robes here?" Andrea said.
"Yes Miss the dressing room is having duelling robes for Miss and Della will prepare the West wing for Miss. Does Miss want to give Bert any special order?" Della enquired.
"Yes. Tell him to prepare something nutritious and also delicious. Nothing much and tell him to keep a pitcher of lemonade ready in the duelling room I will be needing it. That's all thank you." Andrea said and Della went away.
Andrea went to her dressing room and opened the wardrobe. It had many beautiful robes and Jwellery. It took her a while to find the duelling robes and boots. She went to the west Wing which was quite a walk and entered the duelling room. The room was prepped and the dummy was ready. She would be trying all the curses and hexes she learnt in the Black family library. She took out her wand and gained her stance. She started with lighter spells than went up with more offensive spells and dark spells. She duelled for almost 2 hours and then laid down on the floor panting and exhausted. She stood up and drank some lemonade. She cast a tempus and it was almost time for luch. Andrea dreaded her walk back towards the East wing but she had to take a bath with some pain relieving potion so that she doesn't end up sore. She quickly filled the tub and poured down some potion and sat in the tub. It was so calming she could have fallen asleep. A sound of pop indicated her the arrival of a house elf.
"Who is it?" She asked
"I be Della Miss. I come to inform you  that lunch is ready miss." Della answered.
"Thank you Della, I will be down in a few minutes." Andrea answered and stood up from the tub and dried her self she quickly got dressed and went to eat the lunch. The dining room of the Manor was royal. The head of the house seats were almost like throne and were in Gold and red. Bert had outdone himself and had prepared full 3 course meal, all healthy and equally delicious. Kreacher and Bert both were awesome cooks. She ate her lunch savouring every bite and then ate a French dessert.
"Bert" She called for the elf.
"Yess Miss is there anything wrong with the food Miss" Bert asked looking horrified.
"No Bert nothing is wrong. I actually called you here to appreciate your cooking. The food was delicious, specially the dessert. You did a good job Bert." Andrea said and Bert beamed around thanking her for her kindness and appreciation. He went away and Andrea decided to take a little nap in her so royal bed. She walked up to her bedroom and instructed Della to wake her an hour later and if Dobby arrives then immediately. The bed felt like heaven. The pillows were so soft and fluffy. She snuggled into a pillow and fell into a comfortable nap. She woke up to the voice of Della and she turned to face her.
"What is it Della?" Andrea asked
"Miss be telling Della to wake her up an hour later. Its an hour already." Della answered.
"Thank you Della. Bring me some water please." Andrea said and stretched like a cat. She took the glass of water from Della's hand and told her to continue her work. She then again went to the west wing and into the potions lab. She took out a book and started to prepare calming draught. She noticed each and every instruction and found it easy. She thought maybe it were those damn incompetency potions that amde her so much dumb than she is. This year she will show Hermoine that she isn't the only one who knows everything. And she will enjoy the look of horror on her face when she won't be able to do things before anyone. She brewed 3 potions all excellent. She still had time so she decided to visit the garden and quidditch pitch. The garden was the most beautiful garden she has ever seen. It nad so many different magical flowers a d also some normal flowers and it was very well maintained. She sat on a bench and enjoyed the peace and quiet. She told Della to bring her a plate of fresh fruits from the greenhouse. She didn't forget to appreciate the elf who maintains the garden. She went to the library for a little while and read a book on advanced tranfigurations. She also practiced it turning the table into a perfect fur carpet and back. She checked the time and it was almost sunset. She decided to watch the sunset from her room and she wasn't disappointed. The scene was beautiful enough for Picasso to paint it. She then packed her bag and called for Della to take her back home to Grimmauld Palace.
Andrea entred Grimmauld Palace to find it shining like new. Surely the elf duo had done their best. She went up to her study to find it perfectly stocked with parchments and quills and other stationary requirements. She also saw the portrait of Phineas but it was empty. She saw that her diary had been placed on the top of the table and table had a beautiful green and silver feather quill and an inkpot. She smiled at the thought of efforts both the elves had put into cleaning up the house to make it feel homely.
She called both the elves and asked them about their day. She ordered Kreacher to make a light meal and eat early so they all could sleep after a long tiring day.
The day for Andrea was however the most relaxing day she had ever had since the war ended in her previous life. She forgot all her worries while duelling and potion manking and walking in the beautiful gardens of the Potter Manor. She had a few days left and she decided she wanted to checkout all her manors and castles except for Slytherin... She wanted to check it out with Tom.
Her feelings for Tom were very confusing. He was the killer of her parents and the cause of all the trouble in her life, yet he was also the victim, he was manipulated to do all those things. She wanted to not forgive him yet her insides were clawing at the thought of seeing her soulmate again. She took a deep breath and summoned a parchment and wrote a letter to Redwood.
Redwood,
Greetings.
It has been days since we met. I have some buisness that I want to discuss with you personally. I will be stopping by around 10.00 in the morning. I also request you keep a portkey ready for the Ravenclaw castle. I hope you will help me in this buisness as you are my only trusted one.
Your friend.
A.P. B.
She rolled the parchment and whistled for Hedwig. She tied the letter on Hedwig's legs and instructed her,
"Sweet girl, take this to Redwood in Gringotts and only give him. Don't wait for the reply."
Hedwig happily hooted and nipped her ear and flew away.
She summoned another parchment and wrote a letter to the Lucius. She wanted to take Dumbledore down slowly, so if they told them about inheritance test Dumbledore will know that she is the enemy and will try to harm her. She needed for Dumbledore to think that she can be gulliable and she needed Dumbledore to trust her.
Uncle Lucius,
I hope you haven't still contacted a solicitor. I would like to talk about somethings before we move ahead with the plan. I will stop by day after tomorrow. So until then please don't spill any secrets to anyone. Please send me a reply back immediately.
Your delightfully cunning niece,
Dorea. P. Black.
She folded the letter neatly and called Dobby.
"Dobby take this letter to Lucius Malfoy and wait for the reply and tell Cissa I said hello." She instructed Dobby and Dobby happily nodded and popped away. Just then Kreacher announced that dinner was ready. She ate her dinner silently and lost in her thoughts when Dobby appeared. Dobby gave her the letter Lucius must have written and went away. She hastily opened the letter hoping they wouldn't have told anything to anyone.
My delightfully cunning niece,
We haven't contacted a solicitor yet. And you will be present to say your part to the solicitor. I know I'm going to enjoy any plans you come up with. So do stop by day after tomorrow. My lovely wife misses you and Draco is also getting impatient for your visit.
Lucius Malfoy.
She read the letter and relaxed a bit. She decided to call it a day and took a book on wandless magic up to her bed to read. She told Dobby to wake her up around 8.00 and also instructed kreacher to keep breakfast ready by 9.00. She went to her bedroom and changed into her comfy silk nightdress and fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.