MEETING DEATH

Andrea's mind was running 100miles per hour all she could feel was hate towards everyone including Sirius. Suddenly her eyes stopped on the parchment where it was written
SOUL BOND:
TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE.
she was going crazy thinking how is it possible for her soul to be bonded to no other than Lord Voldemort. She took a deep breath and looked at Redwood.
"I want to get rid of all these glamorous and potions and compulsions. Then I want to take a tour of the vaults and take up the heirships and ladyships of every noble house." She said to Redwood.
"I think its best of you start by visiting the the vaults. Now what do you want to do with the money and valuables that the Weasleys and Dumbledore took?" Redwood asked.
"Well that goat is dead now. And about Weasleys I don't want to drag all of them into the courts. Just do something and get my every valuable things back including GRIMOIRES and Jewellery. Tell them there has been an audit or something I don't need the money but I need the things." Andrea suggested.
"Very well that shall do. Do you want to put blood wards on your vault so that no one will be able to entre except for you?" Redwood asked.
"Yes that would be great. Now how about I take up the heirships and ladyships of my designated houses." Andrea said.
"Yes. Here are the heir rings and ladyship rings. Wear them and they will automatically fit into your finger. Don't worry about quantity they will merge themselves like a band and will activate themselves whenever you wish for any house ring. If the rings accept you, you become the heir." Redwood explained and Andrea nodded understanding everything.
Redwood took out 7 ring boxes and put them up on the table. He first gave her the Potter heir ring which fit her perfectly then he gave the Black heir ring which again accepted her, he proceeded with every ring and every single house accepted her as their heir. She looked happily as the rings merged and turned into a band that held symbols of all her houses.
"Andrea repeat after me, I Andrea Dorea Potter Black accept the heir rings of the most Noble and Ancient House of Potter, most Ancient and Noble House of Black, Most Ancient and Noble House of Gryffindor, Most Ancient and Noble House of Hufflepuff, Most Ancient and Noble House of Ravenclaw, Most Ancient and Noble House of Slytherin and Most Ancient and Noble House of Peverell; and the role that comes with it. So mote be it. Andrea took a deep breath and repeated after him the signs on the ring glowed and she felt a surge of great magic inside her.
Redwood repeated the same procedure for the ladyship rings and once again Andrea felt great magic.
"Now time to go to the vaults" Redwood instructed and stood up motioning her to follow him. They went down the vaults and Andrea was in awe of valuable items the vaults held grimoires and  notes dated back to founders could be found in the vaults of the founders. She loved the Slytherin vault it had so much elegant things and books on parslemagic and mind magic potions and notes of Salazar Slytherin himself.
Last vault they visited was of Mortem.
"I would wait outside for this one. And just remember that Goblin magic works in different ways so whatever decision you make we will always be allies. I chief Redwood of Goblin nation today offer you our Allegiance on behalf of whole Goblin nation. So mote be it. And remember to wear those rings in order for me to identify you." Redwood said and Andrea looked confused.
"Umm... Thank you for your allegiance. But what decision?" Andrea questioned.
"You will get your answers inside that vault. Good luck." Redwood said and nudged Andrea towards the vault. She entred the vault and looked around there was nothing in the vault except for the 3 deathly hallows. Andrea was sure she left the stone in the forest and returned Dumbledore's wand back in his tomb. There was also her invisibility cloak which she was sure she left at Grimmauld Palace.
"We finally meet Mistress" A voice said and Andrea jumped out of her skin. She turned around to see a cloaked figure with skeletal hands but it had certain golden glow around it.
"Who are you?" Andrea questioned, one hand ready to take out her wand.
"I'm Death Mistress. I'm here to help you guide you, accompany you... Whatever you want, after all you have mastered my hallows." Death replied.
"Is there any other name for you... Its wierd calling you...death." Andrea said.
"Of course Mistress you can call me Mortem." Death answered.
"Okay Mortem please don't call me Mistress it makes me feel dirty... Kreacher calls me that is enough" Andrea said trying to hide her shock and slight fear.
"As you wish Dorea... Is it okay I call you Dorea?" Mortem asked.
"Yeah no problem! Thanks. Now tell me how can you help me. I mean there is nothing much to do now is it... Dumbledore won he made me his puppet made me fight my own soul bonded person... Scratch that Lord Voldemort of all is my Soul bonded... I really have stupid Potter luck... " Andrea rambled.
"There are always Options Dorea... You are blessed by Lady Magic herself and magic always makes way. Now about soul bonded... Your soul is bonded with Tom Riddle not Voldemort.. You know he was very ambitious and smart man full of dreams and hopes... He had a wish to make things right for the wizarding world but Dumbledore interfered." Mortem said cutting of her rambling.
"What do you mean Dumbledore interfered?" Andrea asked.
"Tom Riddle was a very ambitious person, his ambition to change the wizarding world did not go unnoticed by Albus Dumbledore... " Mortem said but Andrea interrupted him angrily,
"Yeah killing muggle borns and everyone else and throwing cruciatus curse sounds very ambitious and helpful in changing the wizarding world"
"No Dorea you don't understand, it was Albus Dumbledore who lead him to the path of Lord Voldemort, he was the one to put ideas of immortality and horcrux in the mind of Tom Riddle. He never said about Horcrux directly to Tom Riddle he slowly manipulated him, planting ideas in his head to go in the library and search for the ways of making horcrux in restricted sections. Do you really think that Slughorn would have known about such dark magic? Dumbledore knew that Tom was close to Slughorn he spoke to Slughorn and while talking he explained Slughorn about Horcrux which Slughorn then explained to Tom. Dumbledore knew about Myrtle's death but he said nothing. Do you think a powerful wizard like Dumbledore didn't feel Tom reeking of Dark magic when he made his first horcrux. He let him go on that path. He knew Tom killed his family and made another horcrux. With each horcrux Tom lost his sanity and the anger and hunger for power increased. Tom asked Dumbledore to let him teach Defence Against Dark Arts in Hogwarts but Dumbledore refused hi., if he would have allowed that job to Tom, I believe Tom wouldn't have made another horcrux. Tom was one of the victims of Dumbledore. You yourself believed how you and he were similar both abused by muggles, both finding their home in Hogwarts. But Dumbledore made him evil.. Sure Tom was always dark but he wasn't evil but when he saw Dumbledore's obvious inequality towards Slytherin he lost his faith in that man and Dumbledore pushed him to deep ends using his fear of death and homelessness. Making him a dark lord." Mortem explained calmly.
Andrea had tears in her eyes and only one question in her mind,
"Why? Why did Dumbledore do this? Why did he himself make a dark lord and then stand to fight against him?"
"Power and fame Dorea... When Dumbledore defeated his beloved Grindelwald he received many titles and awards. He became famous and people started following him. He loved the influence he had on people. So when he saw a helpless child with so much power he got the idea of creating a Dark lord and then standing against him with a torch and army of people he liked to call light wizards. I believe he wanted to finish Voldemort himself but when he reached the Potter's the incident had already happened and his plans failed. He then purposely threw you under muggle care so that you will be guillable  and easy to mould the way he wanted you to. If you had grown up in Magical world it wouldn't have been novel for you and you wouldn't have been so stupid to listen to everything he said." Mortem answered.
"He planted the seeds of hate in me through Hagrid didn't he? Hagrid has always been loyal to Dumbledore he sang the parades of his greatness and I like a fool belived him. Then Ron took it further saying Slytherin are all bad because Voldemort was a Slytherin. Saying the name of my parents killers made me refuse to be sorted into Slytherin. Dumbledore knew I would turn up smarter than he wanted me to be if I would have been sorted into Slytherin. Ron never gave me a chance to talk to any person of  Slytherin house. He interrupted my and Draco's initial meeting since spouting bad blood between me and Slytherins.... Oh God!!! I have to say Dumbledore did play me well! He made me hate Voldemort so much using the death of my mum and dad. And now I can't blame Voldemort for killing my mum and dad he had no sanity in himself... He was gone." Andrea said understanding the game plan of Dumbledore.
"I would also like to say that Dumbledore always knew that Your Godfather was innocent. He let him go to Azkaban because he knew Sirius would never allow you to be away from him. But Sirius Black broke out he could have explained Fudge but he didn't he let Sirius be on run so he couldn't get the treatment he was in dire need of after the exposure to the dementors. He knew if Sirius Black gained your custody you will be out of his control." Mortem said.
"I want to kill him and then string him up using his own beard" Andrea said gritting her teeth.
"Dorea, I now give you 2 options. One: to let things be as they are and live without your soul bonded. Two: to go back and correct your mistakes and  bring back your soul bonded with all his sanity." Mortem said sternly.
"What do you mean go back?" Andrea enquired.
"I can send you back in time whenever you want but I suggest around 10 to 11 years of age so that you can prepare yourself to correct your mistakes and bring Tom back. I would suggest this time make allies that are useful." Mortem explained.
"Okay, okay... But if I go back will I remember all this?" Andrea asked.
"Of course you will remember this how else would you do the right thing?" Mortem snapped
"Okay no need to snap its not like I go back in time every day! I need to get answers." Andrea said.
"Fine... Fine ask away 'Mistress'." Mortem said.
"Yeah... Umm how will I get Tom back? Will you help me?" Andrea asked.
"Yes I will help you with the ritual. But for that you need to collect all the scattered pieces of his soul." Mortem answered.
"Great! So I will be a 19 years old in the body of a 10 years old! Just great!" Andrea mused.
"Are you ready Dorea?" But before you go I must tell you that the rings you wear will help you be recognized by Chief Redwood. So keep them safe and I suggest you come to Gringotts to remove all the compulsions, potions and glamours on you so You can think freely and use your magic freely." Mortem instructed.
"Okay, I'm ready, I'll go back in time then first thing I'll do is go to Gringotts and then a new house perhaps! I'm loaded." Andrea said and shrugged.
"Okay so now be ready." Mortem said and held her hand and snapped his fingers and then all Andrea could feel and see was darkness.