THE goodbye

Arohi:"bhai where is my gift"
Akshu:"Haa.bhai where is ours,i want to know whose is best"
Arohi:"And if one is better than the other you would...."
And they burst in laughter

Kairav:"wait wait.let me take them out, because this time i didn't buy anything"
Akshu:"but"
Arohi :"why"
Vansh :"because ur big bro feels the gift is here in this house"
Vatsal:"May be Vansh bhai u are forgetting am here too"
Vansh :"ignored bro"."these are for girls,girly stuff"
Vatsal: "u wd have 100 reasons to not spend money on me .i know"

Kairav:close your eyes"
As he goes out to take things,he collides with dadi:"Kairav,when were  you back.dont you think u should atleast inform ....."
Kairav: love you too dadi

Dadi :"manish akhilesh,heard something from kittu and sirat"
Manish:"No,they are not taking calls"
Akhilesh :"lemme call Kairav"
Dadi:"o god he is here and none knows.what should i do with my children.they would make me die 100 times in tension"
Manish:"let me ask Kairav.Karthik messaged me yesterday that something with company we are working is not right"
Akhilesh:"when i asked he said he was wrong , everything is perfect.Anyways Sirat is there"

As he collected those gifts which he thought a hundred times before gifting his phone buzzed
"Kairav ,i am fine and with Pappa,we are going to meet investors,
I called you to say that Akshara knows everything about me and naira ji.so dont worry.she is alright.i will be back by tomorrow."
"Okkay mamma,i will take care of the rest"

Akshara was wishing Arohi gets the best gift and so was Arohi wishing the same.
Arohi :"di ,Gifts come before sister's right let me pic the best"
Akshu:"of course"
Arohi "pick one for me"
Kairav was  waiting for them to take the gifts.
As Akshara picks one for Arohi,She hands it back to her.
"I wanted you to pick the best one for you,so you take it di"
Akshara"but,i took this for you"
Arohi:"so i guess this is the best,so keep it"
Kairav:"oo sweety sweety sisters ,there is your name on yours.pick what is meant for you"

As they started opening theirs,
Kairav:"don't know why,but mamma told it's my responsibility now to look after you two i wonder why it would be since they are here?. Anyways these gifts are for your future"
Have a look.

Akshara got a beautiful pair of ghunghroo and a Veena where Arohi had a photo frame with Singhanias and a file on Goenka designs.
Both had a necklace with their family on it papppa mamma kairav and baby akshu and arohi.
Kairav:"i know am no one to decide your future.but as a brother, seeing how you have grown up,i wanted to show a path may be you can choose but with your family"
"I dont know how much you know about Naira mamma or Singhanias.
But from today  and forever we three are siblings,and we have papa and mamma.the people in this picture Singhanias are our maternal family."
Akshu you are like our nani and mamma,best in music,arts,dance,so may be you can take that ahead"
"Arohi.you too is like nani and mamma,but best in studies and business,so you may choose what you want or even exchange"
"But what ever it is never ever FORGET WHAT IS IN THE PENDANT,our family"

Tears were brimming in their eyes without much reason which was interrupted by a call.
Dadi:"Manish pick up the call,where is everyone.heloo....
.......haaa...ji ji
.
.
.
."KITTUUU"......

Manish:"Mom,what happened"
Dadi:KITTU...They did something to my....
Manish:"who maa"
Dadi:"BIRLAS"
       "BIRLAS"

Aksu and Arohi was in the arms of the only person left as theirs forever smiling at the gifts wondering about their future.