ABHIRA

Feeling content he stood there with her in her voice.It occurred to him finally when she stopped singing that junior doctor was waiting for him
"Sir the child is not ready for surgery,Can we start preparing for surgery"
"u know my principles,not unless he says yes there wont be any surgery"
"But sir .Mr Birla is asking on updates"
"Not everything can be cured just with medicine and surgery"

When Akshara stopped singing a little guest was beside her
"Mom said you are Princess,Are you?"
"For you ,definitely ,i can be a princess"
"Do princess grant wishes,i need one"
"Depends on your, anyways i have a habit of helping needy,so tell me one"
"I am going to have a surgery,but i heard the doctor talking that may be i would die after this.so i said NO,but the keep insisting ,can you save me"

Akshara was surprised at such a request ,but the nod from his mother made her guess the situation here.
"Do you know ,who am I? By the wat who are you"
"I am Chinku"
"U know am the daughter of a great queen who was a singer and dancer,
One day she asked me whether i too wanted to be like her,sing ,dance and be happy.So she told me if i want i have to be strong and she will test me.
At first i was frightened ,but then i agreed because i felt am strong she asked me to love alone without her to see whether am strong.And do you know that i did it.And finally i could be a great singer"
"But princess aunty ,i want to be a car racer"
Aunty ,Akshu was surprised ,she was almost in her 20s and aunty.She didnt mind that because that was not the priority here.

"I know,as i was coming here angels were telling  a boy named Chinku is strong and they were going to test him and make him the world's best car racer"
"Is it true.mummy ,will i be a racer and not die,Then let me go and buy a car"
"But u have to be on a surgery.the wish is granted after surgery the test"
"Ooh ,momma ,call the doctor and ask him can i have a surgery"
The lady thanked her and asked .Did the queen came back.
Akshara smiled and waved.

Abhimanyu was almost laughing at him that he too was listening to these childish talks.
He went to meet the girl who calmed him and saved his ear drums from loud musics.That smoothness he felt was unexplained.So he went to thank her.

"Hello, i am Abhiman"
"Didi can you sing bumbum bhole"
Akshara was dragged from there by the kids and that is when Abhimanyu saw a locket on the floor.
He took that and opened.A family photo of parents with three kids were there.
"Hey "
he called out
But noone heard him.
"Sir the kid agreed,let us move him to OT as fast as we can"
Smiling he kept the locket in his pocket
"Sir are you smiling"
"Is the OT ready,call the anesthesiologist fast,what are you looking at me"

Abhi always wanted a  friend who could calm him by anyways not a partner his parents suggest,a top doctor who believes if person is sick give him drugs not attention.But never he met someone like that. Neither in medical college nor in hospital.

"Akshara.Am Dr Birla,head of cardiology.i called you to say your proposal is rejected.You just simply sang few lines and danced ,this is not some circus or taare Zameen par.neither you are Imraan Khan nor this is some movie,i dont want such a circus here"
"But madam, this is my first experience and i tried my best,i can help patients .that is how our program works.please give me chances."
"You know ,i will give you a free advice,it is drugs which cure a patient and that is why am here . otherwise why would anyone take MBBS, simply every one could sing and dance right.
"Maam i too will give you a free advice,whatever our position is,we should respect others too,and if drugs could cure anything why would people die . I am not saying that is not helping,but if something  is helping it doesn't mean the other is not helping.hope you get a chance to know this"
"What a girl she is,she dared to talk back"

"Where is the changing room"
"Just go straight and turn right, second room"
Broken Akshara moved towards the room.
It was music and her mothers memories and words that helped her to live and take care of Aru and Kairav. How could they insult something which could heal.Happiness is healing and all she wanted was to give any form of happiness to people.Aru could treat body and she wished to heal soul and mind.

Akshara closed the door behind and she couldn't find the switches ,So she started changing her clothes.She was partially dressed when she hit someone in dark and fell on him.As she moved her hands  she found caressing his bare chest.was someone else with her .scared she started panicking,she felt breathless and scared.she fought for air.

"Are you alright "abhi asked
The patient or the girl who dared to come to his dressing room whi deserved a scream was at need of his help.
"Breathe,calm down"
"Hey listen to me"
In the darknes where the girl was on top of him ,the first thing that came to his mind was not drugs but the girl whom he heard singing.so he gave the ear bud he was having and put it on her ears.
"Oo kaana abh tho murali....."
Together as they heard the song she began calming down.
As she tried to stand up,her anklet caught up with his shoe lace and pulle d her on top of him.That is when he found her zip was not done . Thinking of helping he zipped the zip .
Alarmed by a strangers touch ,Akshu ran from there .

He couldn't find his shirt to follow her.On a single day he had met two girls .one who gave calmness and the other who needed.
"Dr Abhimanyu , please come to the OT asap"
As soon as he moved outside.Junior doctor "sir ,is this too among your principle"
"What "
"Wearing an anklet to OT"
"What". The girls anklet was stuck on his shoe.
"Am going to get changed to Ot dress,u have some problem"this guy deserved no mercy.

As he reached the preoperative room,he glanced at the anklet.It was a simple one with N scribbled on it.
So who was that,a duty doctor with name starting with N.he kept that too in the pocket

Today was surprising she tried to prove her music could help and her music helped her.But who helped her with  her music.
Was he a ...?If dadi hears ,she wouldn't let her go out