Mamma's Reflexion

Abhi rushed to Akshu,as she was lying on the road.
"Bhai sahab ,i didn't do anything,this girl came infront of me"
Abhi noded and took her to the side.
"Akshara are you alright"
"Yes am fine .
Bhaiiya am sorry i was careless"
The man felt relieved hearing Akshu admitting it was her mistake.
"Beti are you alright "
"Am fine"
Interrupting then Abhi asked him to buy band aids for her by giving money.
Akshara complained "Am alright ,What are you doing,You are acting like a doctor"
Abhi smiled remembering that he was one"but you act better than me ,did you forget the lemon garlic ginger tea"
"Oh there was no garlic"akshara laughed.

Abhi covered her wounds on the side of her hands and asked her to lift her leg.That is when he saw that.He too had Something similar to the one she had on her ankle.A small anklet with an N on it. Without thinking he checked her other leg and Akshara was taken back
"I was checking for wounds"he lied
So finally he felt at ease .This was the same girl whom he saved today.
"Do you like scent of lily -jasmine"he asked while dressing her wounds.
"Yes its my mamma's favourite"he smiled again
"Where is your anklet"
"I lost it"
He took the other pair from his pocket and asked "What does N stands for"
Akshara was taken a back.So he was to one and he just realised it was her.To her surprise she didn't panick ,instead she answered.
"It is mom ,NAIRA GOENKA"
"Oh ,she would be lucky to have a doctor like you"
"Doctor," Akshu laughed
Abhi corrected himself"daughter or doctor,either way you fits both"

Thinking of Mahima Birla Akshu answered.
"I would prefer to keep doctors away. I am going to start eating apple daily may be two or three apples.
Abhi took back his decision of introducing himself.
That is when they noticed ventor bhaiiya standing there.Against Aksharas wish he paid him for his losses and sent him.

"Oh you too have a cut,Abhi and there are no bandages,i will go and buy one."
Abhi had a small cut on his skin while saving her.
"Or wait,i have an idea"Dr Akshara awoke inside her ."bhaiyya wait,oh baiyya"she ran after the man.
She wet her hands and applied some turmeric powder on the wound .
Though Abhi was conscious about the microbes that can enter his wound by this method,the unsterilized method.He smiled again looking at her.When Akshara looked he was looking deep into her eyes as if he was seeing something beautiful inside.
They were again interrupted by Kairav .This time Akshara decided to go slowly.
"Akshara ,wait"
Abhi went to her and bend down .He asked her to lift her leg.Carefully he replaced the anklet to its right place.
Akshara felt confused about meeting him so close many times a day and losing her things to him.
She waved him goodbye.

"Abhi where were you,and what is this"Abhi's mom pointed at the yellow colour on his hand.She found a small wound beneath when she tried to clean
"Where you unconscious that someone applied turmeric on you"
"Moom"
"Didn't those bacteria jump on you through this turmeric powder"
"Mamma,it was just that i was having a stomach pain and ..."
"What ,you had turmeric and lemon tea"
"Yes"
Abhi had to kneel to catch the grocery bag slipped from his mom's hand.
Not even Caring about the bag she asked
"Who is the girl,What is her name ..Who is the girl...."

Arohi couldn't concentrate on the photo session as Akshara was no where to be seen .Even after kairav Calling her she was not here
For some time Arohi had forgot her sisters rejected proposal,she was living in a bubble named DR ABHIMANYU BIRLA THE GENIUS.Now as she came out she worried.Akshu had even left their parents pendent here.where was she??

Kairav was waiting for Akshu at the reception when a French women greeted the receptionist.Unaware what the women is talking they were panicking.The women had came to meet BIRLA GROUPS.
As soon as she met Dr BIRLA,they were having communication issues.
"Where is the translator,he was shouting"
That is when Kairav remembered Akshara was also an interpreter in French.May be she can go with Aru.
But what about her dreams.So Kairav was against the idea.
As soon as Akshu entered she too found the French woman screaming.
So she went ahead and told Dr Birla what she was saying.
As she returned to Kairav,he was angry "but why"
"I was just helping bhai"
Dr Birla being impressed by her help sent her a visiting card.
They bought that and went to Aru.
"Its time for the family photo"Akshu screamed

There was no way Abhimanyu could run away from his mother.But the girl with the musical voice,whom he felt attracted, didn't seem like what he felt.
Akshara was not that girl,but he felt something sweet and strong pulling them closer.So
"Mom,there was a girl whose voice i felt so soothing and heavenly like yours,but i couldn't meet her."
"What is her name?"
"I dont know,but..."
"But,the girl .."
"I know ,i know stop here ,now you will say you dont like this girl ,i dont want to hear that"
What Abhi was going to say was, though the voice he want to hear was someone's,the girl he want beside was may be AKSHARA GOENKA.