Dr APPLE

Though Abhi left the place his mind insisted on being there to confirm the girl with chain once again
"Abhi,can you come with me for shopping.It has been a long time"
"Mom,boys at my age are busy with parties and girls and here i am with you"
"You are the best"

"Akshu di how was your day at the NGO programme"
Though speaking to Akshu ,Aru was wondering  how to go to BIRLA HOSPITAL tomorrow itself.
"U know Aru i lost my pendent today and may be so , they didn't approve my idea"
"Di frankly i do wonder how music can change things. But since you are so confident i believe in your belief and regarding the pendent its with your guardian angel"
"Where did you get this"
"Varun gave me, thinking its mine.But i never wear it right,how did he see ?.may be he saw  in my bag'
"Thank god ,now everything is perfect"

Aru begged Akshu to ask for permission for her to join BIRLA HOSPITAL.
Bade pappa and bade chachu started to be angry making them wonder why.
"No you are not going,"
"Haa Aru its too early"badima added
"But i want to start practicing as fast as i can"
"No bacha u should take some rest"
"Akshu di tell them nahh"Aru cried
"Bade pappa let her go"
"What is there to rush,did you ask Kairav.Ask him "
Manish wondered how could he stop them
"If i have to allow Aru ,Akshu too will have to go"

What kind of a joke was that.Aru wondered.How could Akshu join a hospital without any degree.
"What sort of illogical thing is that bade paappa,how can Akshu go there?"

That is exactly when  Kairav joined them"Where is Akshu going?"
"Bade pappa is telling if i have to join hospital,Alshu has to come with me. what nonsense is this?"
"Akshu ,your programme was not selected  at BIRLAS ,right"

Akshu noded
"Akshu di ,so you went there today,wow,May be we should try once more.i will help you"
"Aru,leave her "Kairav commanded and Aru backed off sad
"Aru lets try some other ways,your bhai will do something"Kairav assured
"Thank u,thanku you are the best"Aru kissed him.

Bade pappa wonder how to stop Aru from going there.Telling the truth was not a good idea as that could break the kids.
"Manish ji,may be we can just forget everything ,i think that is better.No one knows what we know"
"Suvarna,may be you dont care,but it was my son and bahu who died because.....sry Suvarna i didn't mean to."

Akshu was again reminded about the day,the day when her strength ,what she got from her mother, her voice and idea was rejected which she was trying to forget.So she tried to get out to get some fresh air.Kairav in Aruohis arm called her when she was going out to which she smiled everything was fine.

As she headed out she collided with Dr Mahima Birla
"Oh you are the girl from morning,are you here to sing again,is anyone sad here"
Akshu smiled and ran from the building ,she walked through the streets thinking about her dreams and she tried to feel her pendent with her pappa and mamma which was left there in the hotel. Suddenly Akshara started panicking again,choking and tears rolling down her cheeks she gasped.
Abhi excused his mom to go by the lake where generally people were not present.As soon as he reached there he removed his wireless headphones That is when for the second time he heard a gasping for air today.A close look and, it was the girl he met at convocation,the white lily-jasmine who also felt his earphones was saviour.
"Hey hey,Are you alright..Relax everything is alright,I am here right beside you"
Abhi wondered how to change her attention from breathing.So he took his magical head set with music and placed it in her ear

Akshara hearing her own music felt relieved ,she moved her lips with the lyrics. Finally when she felt okkay,she opened her eyes
Though the face felt familiar she couldn't remember him,but knew he was the same man from the changing room. Remembering him and falling on him she started having difficult breathing surprisingly.
Abhi wondered what he had to do with her panicking.He looked for the music but his head phone was dead due to lack of charge.
He held her close ,her ears on his heart he whispered.
"Do you know everything is magical, everything has a rhythm and music,Listen to my heart ,heart too plays a wonderful music.
Relax be calm and listen.Lubb dubb lubb dubb"
In his arms listen ing to his heart she felt UNCOMFORTABLY COMFORTABLE and relaxed.
As soon as she wa okkay she moved away from him fearing her heart would beat like a rocket and he would hear

""Are you alright....."
"Yes i am. AKSHARA GOENKA.That is me"
At least he deserved to know her name by saving her twice, Akshu felt.
And may be he doesn't remember her,so she dont have to panick.But where did he get her song???
"Oh,am Abhi"And please dont panick seeing me.I wont hurt you
And he saw the best smile he hasn't seen since a long time.

As they were walking Abhi felt nausea and vomiting ,may be from the food he took from the hotel ,since he refused from his FATHER'S HOUSE this morning.
"Are you alright.?"Akshu was worried
"Oh yes am,small stomach pain,i will just take some medicine from the store"
"NO, NEVER,why do you people go to these doctors for the slightest problem.come with me"
Hearing something against his ethics ,still wanting to here more he followed.
"NO TABLETS,Mr ABHI,oh its weird with just Abhi, you don't have a surname,Abhi is fine i guess no Mr."
Abhimanyu was ready to answer the question but Akshara wasnt,so he kept quiet.
"Bhaiyya,a cup of tea mixed with a piece of ginger and half a lemon "
Abhi wonder the action of the heard ingredients in his stomach .
Though he felt wrong ,he felt he believed her more than the mechanism of action of drugs.
"Here have some"
Abhi was reluctant.Akshu held his hand and made him drink with a single sip.
Surprisingly he felt okkay after 5 minutes.She was standing there and waiting for his reaction.When he said he felt good she shoot him a wide smile for which he felt his lips betraying him and curving into one like her.
But it didn't last long as her phone rang."haa bhai am coming"
"Bye Abhi  i have to go "
"Okkay Aksh.. ."
She turned and moved fastly.

"Owwch.mamma"the only thing Akshu remembered was her head hitting on the ground"
A cart with spices had crashed into Akshara as she turned and moved fast without looking.