Unwanted fame

You lock eyes with the fox creature. She gently held you in her arms, cushioning your fall. You really couldn't tell if this was real or you were hallucinating. You couldn't feel anything, you couldn't move your legs or arms. You started to panic but you couldn't because your body was paralyzed but you still remained conscious.

"Is.....is he dead?"

The fox checks your pulse and is relieved that your alive.

"No, he's not dead. He's just paralyzed, probably from being in that thing for almost 1000 years. Bring the stretcher, we need to get him to a hospital immediately." The fox ordered to her colleagues.

The fox immediately looked back at you and started cupping your cheeks trying to comfort you. Soon some soldiers in NBC suits come in with a stretcher that's enclosed to block out outside contaminations.

They take you away and you try opening your eyes but you were soon met with the blinding light of the outside world but your eyes quickly adjusted

You tried looking around your surroundings but you couldn't make out much of it because your head was locked in place on the stretcher. The landscape looked different, the bunker was surrounded by a lush forest, it was very thick but you also heard the deafening sound of people talking in a large crowd.

You turn your head and you saw a huge crowd of possibly 500 people but they don't look like people. They looked like the fox you saw but different species of animals such as wolves, reptiles, bears, deers, and even dragons along with some unknown species.

The most odd and frightening thing about these "people" was they looked taller than your average human. There was a mix between small and average to biologically impossible height. The smallest was about 2 feet while the biggest was 10-12 feet which were mostly dragons and other creatures.

There was a path that had steel barricades which separated you from the crowd and there were armed soldiers preventing the crowd from getting to you.

You saw people with phones taking pictures and videos of you and it made you very uncomfortable because your camera shy but worst of all, there were news networks.