Bits about the Future

(S.T.A.R. Labs

Central City)

"Grandpa!" Nora exclaims as he catches up to her grandfather after coming out of her shock. "They cannot know! It didn't even happen yet, I mean I am sure it didn't? But did it? What if it already did? Ohhh this is so not good!"

"Relax, Nora." Joe says as he looks at her, now hyperventilating. "I am not going to tell them anything, even if by chance they do learn about it, I don't think there would be any harm, but I think it will give them the push."

"We cannot do that!" Nora shot back. "If I meddle in the past like that, there are chances that the mess up would get out of control, I mean there is no one except for Carrie and Jenny or maybe Irey who wants them to be together as much as I but we cannot mess this up."

"Really?" Joe asks. "What can happen?"

"I can wipe out my siblings from existence." Nora speaks and Joe quickly turns to look at her with wide eyes. "Well the siblings I know that is, I mean you do know about the Flashpoint, right?" Joe nodded his head and Nora continued. "Did dad tell you how things were different before the Flashpoint?" Joe nods again. "I can make the same changes if I mess up, or worst case scenario, I can not only wipe myself, but the rest of the siblings too, out of existence, if I make a single mistake."

"What?" Joe says, hearing the explanation. "What do you mean you can wipe yourself and your siblings out of existence?"

"Well normally it would mean that the Nora you are seeing will no longer exist but it will be someone else and I like how the things were back home, I don't want to change those things at all. I want my brothers to be my brothers and sisters to be my sisters and I don't want to change what I am either." Nora says and Joe looks at her in surprise. "There's a lot at stake and a lot could change with a single mistake."

"Wow!" Joe says. "And I thought I had problems. Is that why speedsters aren't allowed to time travel?"

"Yeah." Nora says, looking at her grandfather. "You really wanna know a funny thing?" She asks and Joe nodded his head, she didn't notice that they were already in the cortex, heads turning to look in their direction. Iris wanted to speak but refrained, she felt the gaze that was directed her way, it felt like their relationship was strained, somewhat, but she was sure if he tried he could make their relationship better or if he somehow learned what it was that strained their relationship.

"There was one time, Bart and his friends were fighting one of the villains, a speedster who turned rogue." Barry wanted to ask what she was talking about but a glare from Joe stopped him. "Not the best of moments, so Bart and I chased her with a few of our friends when we ended up in another time, I think it was World War II or around that?" She looked up trying to remember. "It was a while back we did that, so we caught the speedster and brought her back and when we got back, man! Things were so confusing!"

"Why?" Cisco suddenly asks from beside her and Nora jumps in fright.

"Uncle Cisco!" Nora shouts with a glare. "Don't do that!"

"Sorry!" Cisco raised his arms in a placating manner. "I was just interested in the story you were telling your grandpa, something about you, Bart and the rest of your friends going back in time and things being confusing." He paused as Nora looked surprised. "You were too into that story with Joe to notice us and we were just standing listening to the story. So why was it confusing?" He asks again and after a little probing from Joe, she decides to tell them.

(Nora's Flashback: 8 Year's back for Nora that is)

"Another win for us!" A young Latino teen speaks with his arms raised high as they come out of the ship they were on, wearing a gear similar to that of vibe. "Man, that was a fun ride!"