Bits About Past-II +AN

Well another chapter from me to all of you, but regarding this chapter, well I tried my hand on a bit of romance.

I am not one for sappy and romantic things and I don't know how to write that so this chapter could be a woozy. So if you want to ignore this, you are welcome to do so and I you want to read it, do give me some feedback to improve my writting.

Also I am currently editing Battle of the Worlds, I promise you some of the Older and Newer chapters have better pacing and are readable enough and probably have less mistake than what they originally had, that's what you get for writing on a phone, so those who want to read that can do that too and give me feedback on that too.

On that note, please help me in giving these stories a better name, I somehow suck at them, but one way or another they still fit.

Onto the actual story now.

(Central City

S.T.A.R Labs)

"Well this is surprising." Cisco said as entered the cortex.

Cisco walked through the S.T.A.R labs, surprised to see no one present in there. Barry was already on his way to CCPD, Capt. Singh called him to discuss few things, Nora was going to get a day off from the place she was working at to come to S.T.A.R and help Cisco and others with few more things. Harry went out to get coffee for himself, Joe still was on his day off and Ralph, well he was doing whatever he.....nope, Cisco turned back after hearing a whistling tune as Ralph entered making the noise, which is not even in tune.

"What is that song?" Cisco asked because he never heard that song before or maybe it was him who was doing it wrong.

"I don't know." Ralph answered. "I think I heard it in Jitters or somewhere." He then looked around the cortex seeing that it was almost empty. "Well this is a surprise, I was expecting to see few more people when I came here?" Cisco nodded his head.

"So was I." Cisco said as he picked up a tab and began moving towards the time vault. "While we are on that point may I ask how come you are here so early for?" He asked as Ralph followed after him.

"Actually I wanted to talk to the three of you?" Ralph said walking behind Cisco. "Or just Caitlin seeing how it is about her?"

"What?" Cisco asked surprised. "Don't tell me you are planning to ask Caitlin out?"