C | Cunnilingus | Elijah Mikaelson

A/N: This is an oldie from early quarantine that I never posted, but it fit the prompt too well not to use it

A/N: This is an oldie from early quarantine that I never posted, but it fit the prompt too well not to use it. Warnings include alcohol, language, and top secret sexy times with the noble stag himself. Leave your panties at the door ;)

***

The sun is warm upon my skin as I raise my head from the chaise. Looking around at my friends who are all splashing, drinking, and laughing for once instead of arguing, I can't help but smile to myself.

This pool party was an amazing idea.

"Need some more sunscreen, love?" Kol appears in my line of vision, a bottle of lotion in his hands and a hopeful grin on his face.

"Sure. Thanks." Sweeping my hair from my neck, I present my back to him. The scent of coconut floods my senses as he spreads the thick, white cream over my skin as slowly and sensually as possible.

"Has anyone told you that you smell absolutely divine?" He half-moans, and I shake my head.

My cheeks warm as he brings his nose to my neck, inhaling deeply.

"Not that I can recall."

But that's not exactly true. In fact, someone had told me that just last night.

I don't need to see him now to know he's watching us; I can feel the heat from his gaze all the way across the pool, the fire behind it rivaling that of the sun.

"Well, then. Allow me to be the first, darling."

My gaze drifts to the left where a shirtless Elijah Mikaelson watches with calculated indifference.
After hooking up at the bonfire last night when everyone else was too drunk to notice, we promised it would be our little secret.

But something in his stare right now tells me it wasn't just a one-time thing.

Thanks to the extra strong watermelon margaritas I whipped up for today's cookout, everyone's half-sloshed already, making it the perfect time to test that theory.

"Would you excuse me a minute, Kol? I forgot something in the kitchen." Wrapping my towel around my waist, I toss him a smile before turning towards the house.

Kol looks up with a devilish glimmer in his eyes. "Is that code for 'meet me inside and tear off my swimsuit,' by any chance?"

"Maybe next time. I'm really just grabbing a refill." Shaking my empty glass and patting his hair sweetly, I try not to feel too guilty as I catch his brother's eye across the crowded patio. Elijah nods almost imperceptibly as I duck inside the house as discreetly as possible. I've just reached the kitchen when I feel his arms band around my waist.

"We're doing this again, are we?" His husky voice is barely audible over the Harry Styles song that's now blasting on the poolside speakers.

"It's your call, Mr. Serious. I'm down for a top-secret summertime fling, but it seems like that might be beneath you."