D | Double Date | Elijah Mikaelson

A/N: Message received, lovelies 😂 You sure love Elijah, and I love writing him. The rest of the prompts will feature the noble brother, save for a couple requests I've already completed. Typical smutty warnings apply. Thanks for reading! 😘❤️

***

We're tucked in the back corner of the club, the dark shadows shrouding our small table from the rest of the world

We're tucked in the back corner of the club, the dark shadows shrouding our small table from the rest of the world. Nightwalkers is New Orleans' newest night club, and my boyfriend has secured us a spot in the VIP section.

"I'd say that's going well, wouldn't you?" Inclining my head to the right, Elijah follows my gaze to his brother Klaus and my best friend from back home, Caroline. Though they've just been introduced to each other tonight, they're already seated beside one another, their lips dangerously close to touching as they speak in hushed tones.

"Indeed." Elijah's lips curl into a pleased grin. "I have to hand it to you, Y/N. They really do seem to be enjoying themselves."

Stirring the olives in my drink, I try to hide my self-satisfaction. "Looks like I won our little bet."

"Remind me of the terms again, lovely. I seem to have forgotten."

"We agreed that if I win, I get to pick the movie we watch tonight. I'm thinking something with a sweaty, half-naked Hemsworth brother."

His eyes narrow, that smolder falling to my mouth as my tongue slicks across my lower lip. "Oh, come now. We can do better than that." His palm slides over my thigh, squeezing lightly to show his intentions as he casually sips his scotch.

A shiver rolls over my spine. We haven't been dating long, but his touch somehow feels both familiar and brand new at the same time. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well." His gaze drops to my hands as I grip my martini glass and bring it slowly to my lips. "That luxurious silk dress you wear. The top shelf liquor in your glass. Your choice of companions this evening. You're clearly a woman who takes pleasure in the finer things in life."

"Yes. And?"

"Believe me when I say that I can bring you more pleasure with just my hand in five minutes than a common Hemsworth could in an entire night." He spits out the surname like a bite of a rotten apple.

I don't doubt that what he says is true. This man has the most incredible skills; it's a wonder I ever let him out of bed. Still, I play along. "I don't know. Chris Hemsworth looks like he has a great deal of stamina."

Elijah scoffs. "Let's make this wager more interesting, Y/N. I am going to make you come right here at this table. Out in public, across from Klaus and Caroline, with dozens of others dancing nearby. If you can hold back the gasps of pleasure I will inevitably wring from your body, I will devour you throughout an entire Thor marathon."