A | Addicted | Damon Salvatore

Warnings: Alcohol, Language, Blood Lust, Unprotected Dicking Down With The Snarky, Sarcastic Salvatore Brother

Warnings: Alcohol, Language, Blood Lust, Unprotected Dicking Down With The Snarky, Sarcastic Salvatore Brother. Also, in the show Damon had issues with consent at times, so I fixed him ;)

Thanks for reading!

***

"Oh, shut the fuck up," I groaned, far louder than I'd intended. The entire room turned to face me, mouths agape.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. Have I offended you recently, or something?" Elena Gilbert snapped, her long lashes fluttering with annoyance. "I mean, you've been giving me attitude for weeks now."

"Elena, sweetheart. Relax," Stefan said, dropping a hand over her shoulder with a soothing smile. "She didn't mean anything by it. Did you?" His curious stare flicked up to meet mine, those heavy eyebrows drawn.

"No, of course not. I'm sorry... I'm just really stressed out that Katherine's back in town." The lie rolled off my tongue with practiced ease, my lips curling into a pout that rivaled Elena's any day.

The truth was, everything Elena Gilbert did lately made me mad, her mere presence crawling under my skin like an itch I couldn't scratch. We'd been friends since we were kids, but right now I just wanted to punch her pretty face in.

"Alright, now that we've settled that," Damon quipped, "let's get back to the moonstone, shall we?"

His hand was wrapped around a crystal tumbler, the amber liquid gleaming beneath the light of the overhead chandelier. As our friends turned their attention back to Stefan for instructions, Damon shot me a warning glare.

I rolled my eyes. Of course Damon and Stefan both would side with Elena. The Salvatores worshipped at the altar of the Golden Gilbert. I picked at my nail polish as my friends formulated another stupid plan to try to find the moonstone before Katherine.

"I still think we should just kill the bitch," I shrugged, because even one Elena was too much right now.

"Yes, Y/N, we know you do," Caroline smirked, "and I happen to think that's a great idea."

My lips tipped up as our friends turned to glower at her for a change.

"Guys, we aren't killing anyone. There's been enough bloodshed in Mystic Falls already," Elena said diplomatically. "So we're all set on the plan, then?"

I raised my hand. "Sorry, I sort of zoned out for a second. Where am I supposed to be?"

"You stay here with Damon," Stefan instructed, shrugging on his leather jacket. "In case Katherine shows up here, Damon will make sure you don't go and get yourself killed."

"You don't have to worry about her," Damon told him. "Buffy over here can handle herself."

I snatched the bourbon from his hand and downed the rest in one swallow. If I was going to be alone with Damon, I'd need the sweet buzz of alcohol to keep me from staking him.