Untitled Love

(Ricky Bowen's Perspective)

I hate going to the library.

There is something about the library that just completely turns me off from the whole experience.

And not many things turn me off, if you know what I mean...

I only go the library when I need to write essays for class and print them out. 

I only use the library for school purposes and maybe that is why I hate it so much. 

Anyways, whatever...

I came today because I needed to print a ten page essay I finished in my last class. 

What the fuck kind of teacher assigns a 10 page paper?

Does she like to see her students suffer?!

I went to the only computer that wasn't occupied and sat down in front of it.

I moved the mouse a little bit to wake it up and to my surprise, there was a document just sitting there. 

Now, this was nothing new. People always forget to log out of things or keep their stuff open. 

Sometimes I even see porn that they kept open.

I don't know how they are watching that on school wifi but I always just close it out.

If I was anyone else, I think I would have stolen essays and shit from the countless times I've turned on the computer to see other people's work.

But I am a considerate person. 

So, I put my mouse over the 'X' button until I see the end of the document.

Ricky Bowen.

What the fuck?

Now, I have to fucking read it.

Sorry to whoever wrote this but I want to know what people are saying about me.

The document said:

Falling in love is hard when you know the person doesn't love you back. 

And it hurts even more when they don't even know your name. 

Whoever is reading this, I just want someone to know that I am a homosexual and I am in love. 

With a guy. 

I just need to say to someone that I am so in love with Ricky Bowen...

What?

What the fuck?

I quickly look around to all of my surroundings.

There are people reading books. 

Some for pleasure and some for homework. 

There were people also printing their essays.

Some other people typing theirs up. 

But not one person was looking in my direction. 

Or the computer's.